New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Good day, mga sirs. Just got a new Ford Escape 4x2 XLS and planning to get some accessories for it. Would it be possible to ask for recommendations on some of the good stores out there? Planning to add these:

- tire monitoring gauge
    - side mirrors guard
    - cargo matt

Any information you can provide would be much appreciated, especially on the tire monitoring gauge. Anybody tried installing one of these na?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    for cargo matt you can try blade... there's one in trinoma... i think it's more of a cargo tray... but if you really prefer matt, what i can suggest is try to make your own.. normally, you can buy matting in sizes like 2m by 2m then just cut it to fit your cargo...

or you can try seat mate.. i think they can make those for you as well as seat covers if your planning to get those.

you can also inquire at blade about the other two that you want to get... i think they might have those as well.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jack for iPod. May AUX in na sa likod ng HU yung Escape. So you can plug music players. The wire itself costs Php100-1500 depends on the type you get. Yung BELKIN ata Php 700

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Jack for iPod. May AUX in na sa likod ng HU yung Escape. So you can plug music players. The wire itself costs Php100-1500 depends on the type you get. Yung BELKIN ata Php 700
    hi sir otep, although i'm familiar with how it it setup i don't exactlt know what it would look like.. do you have pictures you can post ? tnx.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    good day people. need your help on any info where is can buy side skirts fro my 2007 escape aside from casa. appreciate very much your info particularly if you post contact number as well.

Ford 2010 Escape Accessories