New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi guys,

Yap I have the same issue pero hindi hose yung na ngat ngat wiring sya, I believe that wiring is connected to the tachometer. Kasi nung putol pa meron message sa dashboard na transmission malfunction, ngayon na kabit ko na yung wire smooth na yung takbo. My problem is yung engine light hindi nawawala, anyone who can help or give some tip? Advance Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Had a similar problem with my Focus bought at Ford Ortigas. It took them three (3) tries to fix the problem First there is a sensor daw sa transmission which they had to replace. Ok naman after the replacement but after a few weeks, the problem was back again. Another sensor was put in...same story ok but after a few days, transmission malfunction again. Ended up talking to the head of service at Ford Ortigas. Then sent a team to my place since I live in the province, they hooked it up sa computer, sensor problem pa din. They detached the computer box, did some "cleaning" then after that all was well up to now. Hope this can/will help you

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Have experienced the same Transmission Malfuction problem.

Problem found: Loose contact on c111 connector.

After connecting, so far ok pa naman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12