New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is just a quick survey.

I am thinking of having a special group buy offer for a ford fiesta 2din head unit complete with TV, GPS and rear camera.

Please post here if you are interested and i will arrange a promo for this

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    How much sir? Count me in pag ok ung price.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir jedi,

meron po ba kau pic? does your HU include the existing voice recognition software, too. I'm not sure how the stereo setup of fiesta can be replaced by any HU, medyo awkward yung size ng stereo e. around 3" by 5".

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    This is just a quick survey.

I am thinking of having a special group buy offer for a ford fiesta 2din head unit complete with TV, GPS and rear camera.

Please post here if you are interested and i will arrange a promo for this

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    How much chief thanks! What brand and made this 2din unit?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    magkano po? me link ho na kayo o pic. of the item? sana po mag benta pa kayo ng ibang fiesta accesories, kase coming from laguna, eh mas malapi yung shop niyo sa bicutan kesa sa yung sole fiesta accesories shop sa g.araneta.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Better make sure the unit is compatible with the ASEAN version of Fiesta we have. Some Malaysian Fiesta owners bought a unit like this from China...but it is not compatible with our version of the car. Probably made for China, US or Euro version.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Does anybody know the OEM stereo of the fiesta? What is the brand and wattage of the deck? Also the size of the front and rear speakers? What is the minimum and maximum output of the speakers? What brand does ford carry for their OEM set up?

Fiesta OEM 2DIn head unit Group Buy