New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Help!
    anyone who has a GPS software for 2011 ford everest?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    What do you mean software?
    - Is it the garnin software or are u looking only for a Phil. map inside an SD card?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hello Gecko
    I'm not sure if its the garmin software but ford is selling the SD card with a software in it theat works in their ICE package car stereo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is the model of your ICE system? I have the DM-6215 from inav.ph. The software gets updated every quarter.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi, I'm going to get a Ford Everest 2011 M/T without ICE package would still be okay to put an OEM ICE on or just settle for an after market ICE package, any recommendations? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *Tholitz: If you're planning to make a sound set-up, better get the after market HUs already, but if you only like to have an ICE for the kids and has no plan of upgrading in the future, then the oem HU is sufficient enough to meet your needs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Gecko: I plan to just do a basic setup I already have amps and subs from my crosswind, I just want to have the GPS, etc installed together with the HU, just like the OEM Montero Setup, I'm not really sure what to 2 DIN HU to put in, and if it will void the warranty if I change the HU.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    If your unit didn't come with ICE, then even if you get the oem HU (unless installed by casa) warranty will be voided for sure BUT that's only for the HU and not the whole car.
    Basic ICE set-up (oem HU, + stock speakers + 2 headrest monitors) is already good in the Everest, no need to change anything BUT as I've said, if you're planning to add upgrades then better get an after market HU already (Pioneer 4250 0r 4350) so you can really feel and enjoy the improvements/upgrades.
    GPS in the oem HU is not that great (I heard only that coz I don't have the SD card program in mine)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    If your unit didn't come with ICE, then even if you get the oem HU (unless installed by casa) warranty will be voided for sure BUT that's only for the HU and not the whole car.
    Basic ICE set-up (oem HU, + stock speakers + 2 headrest monitors) is already good in the Everest, no need to change anything BUT as I've said, if you're planning to add upgrades then better get an after market HU already (Pioneer 4250 0r 4350) so you can really feel and enjoy the improvements/upgrades.
    GPS in the oem HU is not that great (I heard only that coz I don't have the SD card program in mine)
    Yes, I don't intend to add more, but I have pioneer amps which I'm going to get from my crosswind so I'm thinking of putting it together with the new HU, I saw a JVC, Pioneer and Kenwood but only kenwood and JVC has built-in GPS, others you'd have to buy separately, JVC is pricey, Kenwood is just right.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi mga sir. i got a preowned everest with ice package installed. but when i try to check, walang sd card na nakalagay. sabi nung owner, nawala daw sa kanila.. what to do? di ko magamit gps interface ng ice ko

Everest 2011 GPS Software