2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    wow. facelift lang ito pero:

-new diesel "ecoblue" engine
    -new gasoline "dragon" engine
    -new 6-speed auto, replacing the "palpak" 6-DCT Power$hit

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The price of the 2018 model could be the downside. Hopefully it wont be to close to the xv.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    wow. facelift lang ito pero:

-new diesel "ecoblue" engine
    -new gasoline "dragon" engine
    -new 6-speed auto, replacing the "palpak" 6-DCT Power$hit
    That could be a real game changer.

And there is no competition until now.... Hmmmm...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That could be a real game changer.

And there is no competition until now.... Hmmmm...

well it's still just a facelift so no improvements in size

diesel version, pag dating dito mahal yan

"dragon" is a 3-cylinder. 10% lighter daw than existing engine. but it'll probably vibrate a lot

new A/T tranny should be a lot more reliable than Power$hit but also less fuel-efficient

kung available lang dito yung Honda WR-V i won't even bother considering the ecosport

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I doubt dadating dito sa atin ang diesel engine na ecosport kasi kahit ngayon nga may diesel engine ang ecosport pero wla dito sa atin.

BTW, out of topic. Nakakita ako in person ng WRV sa Brazil, talagang mukhang jazz lang na nililft tapos may cladding unlike ecosport na may difference talaga compared sa fiesta.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leepipesp View Post
    I doubt dadating dito sa atin ang diesel engine na ecosport kasi kahit ngayon nga may diesel engine ang ecosport pero wla dito sa atin.

BTW, out of topic. Nakakita ako in person ng WRV sa Brazil, talagang mukhang jazz lang na nililft tapos may cladding unlike ecosport na may difference talaga compared sa fiesta.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

ok lang. actually what i need is just a jazz/city that has higher ground clearance. para iwas sayad, coz i crimped a brake line once when i hit something

so i don't really need all the height of the ecosport. but to be fair to the ecosport it uses lots of CAD files from fiesta but it was designed for AWD so you're right it's not simply a raised fiesta. just look under the boot there's tons of empty space for rear diff.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ok lang. actually what i need is just a jazz/city that has higher ground clearance. para iwas sayad, coz i crimped a brake line once when i hit something

so i don't really need all the height of the ecosport. but to be fair to the ecosport it uses lots of CAD files from fiesta but it was designed for AWD so you're right it's not simply a raised fiesta. just look under the boot there's tons of empty space for rear diff.
    Not looking at the BR-V? It's a lot nicer to drive. Matipid naman daw according to owners I know.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Not looking at the BR-V? It's a lot nicer to drive. Matipid naman daw according to owners I know.

sayang nga eh. but i don't trust the CVT. kung meron lang sana M/T version, pwede na si BR-V

and i don't like that it's a pretend-crossover. it's just a mobilio w/ fender flares a slightly larger wheels. at least the Ecosport isn't a pretender coz as i mentioned it comes in an AWD version

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mobilio may m/T

sayang nga eh. but i don't trust the CVT. kung meron lang sana M/T version, pwede na si BR-V

and i don't like that it's a pretend-crossover. it's just a mobilio w/ fender flares a slightly larger wheels. at least the Ecosport isn't a pretender coz as i mentioned it comes in an AWD version

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast