New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Fellow tsikoters,

I want to ship back home my Mustang GT 4.6 V8 2000 model. Of all the vehicles that I have owned here in the US, this is the car that Im inlove w/.Not just beco'z of the engine sprint power this car is capable of a 6.8 kms/li run & capable also for a top speed of 150 miles/hr not bad for me. But I need help Paano ba ang SOP dyaan sa mga custom? Like fees mga (bigay) & I'm aware of that. That's my primary concern once the vehicle landed Ph.!Any replies will be much appreciated. Thanks....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    Fellow tsikoters,

I want to ship back home my Mustang GT 4.6 V8 2000 model. Of all the vehicles that I have owned here in the US, this is the car that Im inlove w/.Not just beco'z of the engine sprint power this car is capable of a 6.8 kms/li run & capable also for a top speed of 150 miles/hr not bad for me. But I need help Paano ba ang SOP dyaan sa mga custom? Like fees mga (bigay) & I'm aware of that. That's my primary concern once the vehicle landed Ph.!Any replies will be much appreciated. Thanks....
    You can do a search find all the post regarding this topic. But just to give you an idea you will probably pay in shipping and taxes more than the value of the car about 150%. Which part of Cali are you located?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yess, I have read the necessary req w/ the process here in ca. but my primary concern is dyan sa atin sa pinas na??? I am actually located at Ventura county ca. Just FYI I bought the car at a very good deal so that prompt me of giving me an idea of taking the car bcak home...

Does anyone who can give me an idea if it's worth it taking my MUSTANG GT '2000, V8