New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Please input your feedback or comments with estate and expedition. We are left with these two choices nalang. Out na ang e-150 because of its size.

thanks,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sobrang magkaibang class ata iyang dalawang iyan ha. hehehe. Apples to oranges. For what purpose ba? Kung for hauling people, ayos na ayos ang Nissan Estate (ito yung parang bus diba?). Talagang people hauler. Ganda pa ng mga upuan (parang sa bus). Engine niya is same as Patrol minus the turbo and intercooler. Will beat the living daylights out of a 3.0 Grandia.

Expedition medyo masikip pa din ang rear quarters. Pero first and second row very generous ang accomodations. Makes for a good tow vehicle (for trailers, jetskis, what-have-you). The doors are also quite heavy so keep in mind kung sino ang gagamit. They have this tendency to suddenly snap open kung medyo mahina ang may hawak. This can cause damage to your vehicle to the vehicle next to it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang mag kaibang class nga ito.
    ung isa van category, ung isa nmn SUV.

personal choice ko is ung Expedition.
    pero may bad experience na agad yung kaibigan ko dyan.
    la pa 3 months ung Exped nila, nagloko na ang aircon.
    right now nasa casa na lang uli.

with the estate wala pa akong experience dun.
    pero mukhang ok nga yung engine kasi pareho ng patrol.
    lakas yun for the van.

yun lang po.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No hands-on experience with both but the Estate is my choice if i'm looking for a diesel people-carrier. Its the only van aside from the MB100 that has a front crumple zone despite the absence of a hood (based on the brochure i got). I also saw one on my way to Baguio, overtaking isnt as "time consuming" as with the Hiace i was driving.

Part of your decision would be on how many people you plan to carry, your fuel preference, who'll be driving (matic vs manual), etc...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    urvan estate:
    pros:
    high-tech diesel engine
    "north pole" calsonic airconditioning system
    cons:
    weird styling
    still the usual "engine below the driver design"

2003 ford expedition
    pros:
    thoroughly redesigned for 2003
    new independent rear suspension
    cons:
    gas-guzzler
    wallowy suspension

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.motioncars.com just featured the Nissan Estate. Check it out the review.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    2 estate = 1 xpd.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my family back home has both the 2k3 CEO Estate... and the 2k3 Expedition...

personally, I find the Estate very bumpy at the back due to the leaf spring suspension. The torque is pretty good. But the Estate is very noisy.

The expeditions suspension is pretty good. It's a little stiffer than the 99 Expedition Ltd. that we had a while back. So far no problems as far as I recall. I really love driving it and love the room on the first two rows... the 3rd row is a little crampped..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May adjustment bang pwedeng gawin to make the estate not bumpy.. like changing to wider tires? or maybe shocks??

thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka pwede din gawin sa estate yung babaliktarin tung isang leaf? and change shocks?
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Comments with Nissan Estate and Ford 2003 expedition