New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Get the best deal you can for the current model Focus. I'm sure that it'll be no less enjoyable than the future model.
    By the way this is the 2010 Focus TDCi Sport.

New wheels, new bumper, auto on/off headlights, rain-sensing wipers & auto-dimming rearview mirror.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    On the outside mukang pwede pwede ba yung Mk2 Focus pero pag nasa inside dyan tayo patay!

And here is the new one...

I think after the Fiesta the Mk3 Focus will be the next One Ford vehicle coming our shores... Kung baga these are the Alan Mulally genertion of cars no longer the Bill Ford era!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I've already pored over both '10 Focus (specs AND showroom XD) and '12 Focus (Specs)
    Exterior-wise.. I'm happy with either.
    Kaso yun nga. Killer yung interior ng '12 Focus. Not to mention creature comforts like no other car in the country.

The '12 Focus is coming *extremely* soon. 1st quarter 2011 soon. Problema kasi, hindi kasama ang Ford ASEAN sa 1st quarter 2011 release.

And taxes from trade apply for cars from outside ASEAN, i think.. The ideal case would be the '12 Focus makes its way here BEFORE I need the car. Next ideal would be to have it imported from an ASEAN member nation that has the car already. (As far as i understood it) Doing this would avoid the killer taxes of importing a '12 Focus.

I just don't know which Fords are part of Ford Asia versus which Fords are part of Ford ASEAN..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sddefiant View Post
    Next ideal would be to have it imported from an ASEAN member nation that has the car already. (As far as i understood it) Doing this would avoid the killer taxes of importing a '12 Focus.
    Like the Fiesta, the 2012 Focus for the Asia-Pacific/ASEAN markets will be made in Thailand.
    The new $450M facility that will build the new Focus is still under construction, that is also one of the reasons why it will be launched here in 2012 and not 2011 like in Europe and the US.

2012 Focus hatchback

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ASEAN is part of Ford Asia and halos sabay sabay lang talaga release sa ASEAN maybe Thailand will go ahead by a month since its made there and also based on the Fiesta launch... The Philippines was even second to have the Fiesta after Thailand in ASEAN.

Pero Europe and the US will get theirs earlier...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I know. It sucks so much kasi I really, really would not want to wait to get the car. And options like the Ford Focus are very rare.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sddefiant View Post
    I know. It sucks so much kasi I really, really would not want to wait to get the car. And options like the Ford Focus are very rare.
    Why not just suck it up and go buy it when the time comes? You know you will like the car even when the new model come out.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Overall value. And the nagging feeling na I know may masbago na agad.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    On the outside mukang pwede pwede ba yung Mk2 Focus pero pag nasa inside dyan tayo patay!

And here is the new one...

The interior of the current Focus is less stylish, but it still looks good in a classic German way.
    The interior of the 2012 Focus with the Sony stereo is that of the high-end/premium 2012 Focus Titanium.

The current Focus Sport sold here doesn't come with a Sony stereo (usually found on the Titanium trim)...
    2010 Focus Titanium (EU spec)

...so I'm guessing the same will follow for the next gen Focus Sport to be sold here.
    Standard non-Sony stereo of the 2012 Focus.
    Last edited by AG4; November 22nd, 2010 at 05:44 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mukang the headunit is also part of ONE FORD, kamuka ng Fiesta ah... The button layouts are very the same...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast