New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello all,

I'll be buying a Ford Fiesta sport for 58k DP and 16,608 monthly.

What are the things that i should consider?
    Saan dealer ang maganda?
    What freebies or inclusion ang dapat ko bantayan na di mawawala?
    Pwede ba ako magpakabit ng skirts sa sport ko ?

Salamat sa inyo

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gj Amoroso View Post
    Hello all,

I'll be buying a Ford Fiesta sport for 58k DP and 16,608 monthly.

What are the things that i should consider?
    Saan dealer ang maganda?
    What freebies or inclusion ang dapat ko bantayan na di mawawala?
    Pwede ba ako magpakabit ng skirts sa sport ko ?

Salamat sa inyo
    I'm not sure if they have side skirts though since I didn't see it listed in their accessories list.
    They do offer a front lip spoiler and rear skirt which are both included in the top of the line Sport Plus (which costs P20K more than the standard Sport)
    http://www.ford.com.ph/cars/fiesta/accessories/exterior

So far I haven't had any problems with Ford Balintawak, but you might want to wait for the feedback of other Ford owners regarding other dealerships.
    Last edited by AG4; October 7th, 2012 at 03:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I'm not sure if they have side skirts though since I didn't see it listed in their accessories list.
    They do offer a front lip spoiler and rear skirt which are both included in the top of the line Sport Plus (which costs P20K more than the standard Sport)
    Ford Philippines | Exterior Accessories

So far I haven't had any problems with Ford Balintawak, but you might want to wait for the feedback of other Ford owners regarding other dealerships.
    I got a better deal but the agent im talking to wants me to reserve for some amount of cash. Can i still get my money even if i give the cash via bank deposit? I dont have a proof that i should get the money back.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I got a better deal but the agent im talking to wants me to reserve for some amount of cash. Can i still get my money even if i give the cash via bank deposit? I dont have a proof that i should get the money back.
    why bank deposit? as much as possible do not release money if its not directed to the dealer..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    why bank deposit? as much as possible do not release money if its not directed to the dealer..
    That is one option that the sales person gave to me. Kasi nga may work din ako and gusto nila ihabol ako dun sa promo ng ford.

Hmmm humingi rin ako ng advise sa boss ko, and according to him, although sinabi nung sales person na ibabalik naman yung pera in case di mag approve ang deal, wala naman daw ako guarantee na ibabalik nila. Which is my point din naman sya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    That is one option that the sales person gave to me. Kasi nga may work din ako and gusto nila ihabol ako dun sa promo ng ford.

Hmmm humingi rin ako ng advise sa boss ko, and according to him, although sinabi nung sales person na ibabalik naman yung pera in case di mag approve ang deal, wala naman daw ako guarantee na ibabalik nila. Which is my point din naman sya.
    Sir, i bought mine Fiesta S plus at Ford Global, same freebies + umbrella. Got 50k discount. 2 friends of mine bought each a fiesta and received 70k disc. i suggest visit all forddealeraships before sticking to one. HTH

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Another agent gave me a discount like this- 70k off. Natakam din ako. But just now, I saw that there will be a new face lifted fiesta with DRL and other features that will come out on 2013.

I asked kung bakit may promo. Tinanong ko kung maglalabas ba ng bagong model. Sabi ng SA wala daw. Not sure if clueless sya or another lie just to make a sale.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Possible kasi na walang idea ang SA kung kailalabas ang FL na FOFI dito sa atin..

Quote Originally Posted by pator View Post
    Another agent gave me a discount like this- 70k off. Natakam din ako. But just now, I saw that there will be a new face lifted fiesta with DRL and other features that will come out on 2013.

I asked kung bakit may promo. Tinanong ko kung maglalabas ba ng bagong model. Sabi ng SA wala daw. Not sure if clueless sya or another lie just to make a sale.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

109k discount sa kin :P

Actually i dont mind kahit lumang model basta brand new. Atleast proven na ung durability. tsaka "pansamantagal" lang naman yung sasakyan, siguro after 3 years upgrade na ako sa SUV

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006

The facelifted Fiesta will reach European showrooms in early 2013, we will most likely get it here on a much later date.

2013 Fiesta at the Paris Motor Show

Before it's launched here, expect it to make its ASEAN debut first (Thailand).
    Last edited by AG4; October 10th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast