New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi Guys,

Ano ba ang best AUV ngayon? I'm choosing between Innova and crosswind A/T. But if you have other ideas it is most welcome. My budget is 1M below.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmacapsule View Post
    Hi Guys,

Ano ba ang best AUV ngayon? I'm choosing between Innova and crosswind A/T. But if you have other ideas it is most welcome. My budget is 1M below.

thanks

Crosswind XTI. Swak sa budget mo.

(Ramdam kong ko-kontra si XT7 dito...........)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kung gas, fusion. kung diesel, innova d4d. parang wala na ata d4d problems at ung amin 24k kms na walang problema kahit minsan. laspag nga e nakalimutan pa change oil

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung AT sa Innova ka.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung sa presyo, I guess you can't get a more affordable AUV than the Toyota Revo series, for obvious reasons.

Crosswind, a good suggestion would be the XTi variant. Tama lang ang size compared to the Sportivo. And the availability of fuel-efficient M/T doesn't hurt, either.

Innova, people here would probably tell you to pick the VVTi variant since may mga problema ang D-4D (pero balita ko naayos na daw, eh).

If you want something really fresh and loaded with features, there's always the Fuzion from Mitsubishi. Kaya lang walang diesel variant, tsaka parang maliit.

And then there's always the ancient but ever-reliable Adventure, especially the top-of-the-line Super Sport.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 23rd, 2007 at 07:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    thanks guys for the reply. A/T Gas nga ang pinaplano ko kasi ndi ako marunong ng M/T :-).

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung gas ang habol mo, you can strike out Isuzu from your list.

Go with either the Innova VVTi or the Fuzion.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    or the Carens...
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Kung sa presyo, I guess you can't get a more affordable AUV than the Toyota Revo series, for obvious reasons.
    Revo is still available brand new? Might get a great deal there if so...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if gas fed innova vvti, fusion though 2.4l power acceleration is almost same with innova but fc you'll regret buying it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best affordable AUV