New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Need help. Plan to order focus sport next week. Dont know yet which color. Any suggestion?

Winning blue
    Lunar sky
    Frozen white
    Panther black

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    IMHO if you want better blending & contrast with all kinds of exterior surface materials Panther Black is it. Diplomatic ang dating lalo na kung titanium variant..
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; September 23rd, 2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: edit sentences

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Agree. But we have black fortuner already and my wife wants different color...we can remove black in the option. Comments please.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I like the Frozen white - it seems to be a different shade of white compared to the usual white car. It makes the car look larger, and makes the skirts and spoiler look larger and more visible too. You can smoke the headlamps and tail lamps = hotness!

I like Candy Red. It is the definitive Focus Sport color. Enough said.

Then there's Ingot Silver. A bit boring but always a safe choice and require the least maintenance (hides dust n scratches well).

Lunar Sky looks dull and conservative on the Focus Sport - and maybe more suitable for the sedan. The Focus hatch looks best with bright outrageous colors that highlight its shape and sporty features.

Panther Black hides the complicated looking grills which maybe a good thing - but the skirts and bumper extensions are also similarly hidden.

Haven't seen the Winning Blue but it looks good in the pictures - have to see it in the metal to recommend it.

2012 ford  new  focus