The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I wish they offered the same promo with the Territory...

Ford EcoSport 1.5 Trend AT with P10,000 Cash Discount + FREE Vespa S 125 and Wet and Dry Car Vacuum | Autodeal

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wow, nice promo ah.. baka may nag avail na nyan, buy ko na lang yung vespa.. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    wow, nice promo ah.. baka may nag avail na nyan, buy ko na lang yung vespa.. hehehe
    kaya nga eh... kinausap ko si misis last night if she wants to consider the Ecosport... kaso Territory talaga gusto nya.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    do you get monetized for linking?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    do you get monetized for linking?
    no, actually was about to stop posting "promotions," kaso Aug na so konti na lang

2 years ago, I bought a car and hanap ako ng hanap ng existing promotions kaso walang centralized thread (here and on another forum).

A week after I got my car from the dealership, 60K off

I'm also in the market for new cars (most probably the Territory and the Stonic) once MMDA reimposes the number coding. Hopefully, someone who hears of a promotion somewhere can share it here

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    no, actually was about to stop posting "promotions," kaso Aug na so konti na lang

2 years ago, I bought a car and hanap ako ng hanap ng existing promotions kaso walang centralized thread (here and on another forum).

A week after I got my car from the dealership, 60K off

I'm also in the market for new cars (most probably the Territory and the Stonic) once MMDA reimposes the number coding. Hopefully, someone who hears of a promotion somewhere can share it here
    60k... stealership damn! seasonal talaga.

stonic is narrow...imo.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    60k... stealership damn! seasonal talaga.

stonic is narrow...imo.
    Territory for the wife, Stonic for the daughter (looks like wife approved my Vespa request na din). we can survive with only 1 car now since work/study from home naman kami for the longest time (and walang coding).

yes, sobrang sakit nung 60K year end discount. pero mas masakit na nag-add ako ng 50K for the head unit + reverse cam & reverse sensor upgrade. nung "year end" they sold the upgrade for 35K lang. so I basically lost 75K in a week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast