New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If brought here, I hope they price it below the F150. Maybe something like 2.5M for the 4-door model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the 2Door's a bit pricier than the Wrangler Sport....2.5M wishful thinking?2020 Ford Bronco

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If the 2Door's a bit pricier than the Wrangler Sport....2.5M wishful thinking?2020 Ford Bronco

So far, Ford Philippines always prices their CBU from North America vehicles much lower than Auto Nation Group (local distributor of Jeep/Dodge/Ram/Chrysler) So even if the Bronco costs a bit more than the equivalent Wrangler in the US it could be priced lower than its Jeep counterpart.

I won't be surprised if Ford Philippines could price the Badlands variant (Rubicon equivalent) in the same level as the base Wrangler Sport here. Take note, the Badlands 4-door costs about as much as the 2019 Explorer Sport still being sold here (P3.178M). Of course all this is just speculation, if they do decide to sell it here, a small IMG market like the Philippines would usually be a year or more delayed for hot products (priority are usually the large markets first).
    Last edited by AG4; July 15th, 2020 at 08:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    So far, Ford Philippines always prices their CBU from North America vehicles much lower than Auto Nation Group (local distributor of Jeep/Dodge/Ram/Chrysler) So even if the Bronco costs a bit more than the equivalent Wrangler in the US it could be priced lower than its Jeep counterpart.

I won't be surprised if Ford Philippines could price the Badlands variant (Rubicon equivalent) in the same level as the base Wrangler Sport here. Take note, the Badlands 4-door costs about as much as the 2019 Explorer Sport still being sold here (P3.178M). Of course all this is just speculation, if they do decide to sell it here, a small IMG market like the Philippines would usually be a year or more delayed for hot products (priority are usually the large markets first).
    Let's hope so...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Place your bets on the pricing.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Place your bets on the pricing.
    3M+ on the 2door base2020 Ford Bronco

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    3M+ on the 2door base2020 Ford Bronco

That’s ridiculous. Locally, I would say 2M for the Bronco Sport with a 2.0L Ecoboost engine, maybe less at 1.7M for the 1.5L Ecoboost option. The Bronco 2-door would be within 2.5M depending on engine and tranny combination while 3M for the Bronco 4-door.

With how FordPH priced its big US vehicles (Explorer, Expedition, F150), it doesn’t deviate much from US pricing. The Bronco would be around similar in pricing as the Explorer and F150.

There is a likelier chance that locally there would only be the Bronco as the Bronco Sport would compete with the Territory sales (CUV segment).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    That’s ridiculous. Locally, I would say 2M for the Bronco Sport with a 2.0L Ecoboost engine, maybe less at 1.7M for the 1.5L Ecoboost option. The Bronco 2-door would be within 2.5M depending on engine and tranny combination while 3M for the Bronco 4-door.

With how FordPH priced its big US vehicles (Explorer, Expedition, F150), it doesn’t deviate much from US pricing. The Bronco would be around similar in pricing as the Explorer and F150.

There is a likelier chance that locally there would only be the Bronco as the Bronco Sport would compete with the Territory sales (CUV segment).

Haha...I hope you're right, bai.2020 Ford Bronco

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Baka mas madali kumbinsihin si misis dito kaysa sa F150.

Eto SRP ng Bronco trims sa US:

The Wildtrak trim is around 50k USD.

Last edited by Egan101; July 16th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008

I hope he's wrong coz I'm gonna be tempted at those prices. My estimate is close to Egan101's.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I hope he's wrong coz I'm gonna be tempted at those prices. My estimate is close to Egan101's.
    Papa-reserve na ba tayo, bro? Hehehehe

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast