The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wider front bumpers. overall wider daw?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    yes parang Jimny. you cant just opt to buy a cheaper Jimny then convert to a Jimny Sierra on your spare time. parang may mechanical difference talaga. so suzuki phils. just decide to launch the Jimny and not the Jimny Sierra. it will be very expensive for you to convert to the Sierra look or you lagi sinasabi ng mga millenials na Jeep wrangler look daw

hinde lang porket may plastic mukang offroader na, parang mas malapad ang front axle ng jimny sierra. i mean who will buy that ugly Jimny here? diba lahat naman tayo bukambibig ang Jimny ngaun only because of the Sierra look.

kasi pansin ko lahat ng nag-rereact dito sa ford ranger raptor as well as the upcoming jimny sierra is because of agressive offroad look pero nobody seems to realize na these two manufacturers knew beforehand na baka mag-mod lang for the looks, pero malabo talaga. so if you want a ranger raptor, spend more than 2M, and not just get a train law exempted ranger at 1M and then spend like 100K for the raptor look or get a Japanese kei car jimny and convert to a Jimny sierra offroader. mautak na eto mga car manufacturers ngaun

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Exclusive lang yung narrower jimny sa japan to comply with kei car standards. The rest of the world gets the wider jimny.

AUTOMOBILE | Global Suzuki

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bro, let us know when your Ranger Raptor arrives.
    Nah. I probably will sit this one out. No real use for a pickup yet. I get it that its a great tool and/or toy. But after mulling it over (kinukulit na ako ng agent ng ford bgc) i will pass for now.

My style of driving just doesnt fit well with a large-ish diesel pickup.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is something you’re local off road shop cannot replicate. Always disliked pickups because they didnt fit in the metro. But this one, i like..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    reviews in au to drop today... [emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    reviews in au to drop today... [emoji4]

Yup Paul Maric of caradvice.com.au is currently at Darwin driving the Raptor.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by brodjason View Post
    Yup Paul Maric of caradvice.com.au is currently at Darwin driving the Raptor.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
    ang daming aussie trolls[emoji28]

they say its too expensive. di ata nila alam the highest selling 4x4s eh yun top trim hilux and rangers [emoji28]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    🤯🤯🤯219 Ford Ranger Raptor review | CarAdvice

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last edited by AG4; July 25th, 2018 at 03:06 AM.

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast