New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    500nm at 1250rpm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    More pull down low to take on rugged terrain.

50-cal na lang kulang sa cargo deck and you got yourself a hell of a technical gun mount.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The rear suspension is totally new and different and uses coilovers for performance and comfort.

The paddle shifters and 10 speed auto will add a whole new level of dynamism for this truck.

Its gonna be a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Tinalo na yung 8-speed ng monty... Lol parang numbers game na eh. 😂

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    More pull down low to take on rugged terrain.

50-cal na lang kulang sa cargo deck and you got yourself a hell of a technical gun mount.
    I reckon the 10sp will give it all the power at all speeds. even to make it jump. will it have a low range for crawling?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I reckon the 10sp will give it all the power at all speeds. even to make it jump. will it have a low range for crawling?

As most would say, it keeps within the power band all the time. It may not be as bonkers quick as the big F150 Raptor but this smaller Raptor will be just as nimble and eager to tear through rugged terrain like its bigger brother.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The rear suspension is totally new and different and uses coilovers for performance and comfort.

The paddle shifters and 10 speed auto will add a whole new level of dynamism for this truck.

Its gonna be a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    ive watched so many videos and reviews of the F150 Raptor sa YT.

more particularly this one video. sobrang gusto-gusto ko ito. I mean just look at the F150 Raptor in high speed sa sands.
    I think they put most of those toys in this new upcoming ranger.

the question is lang even if we Filipinos buy something like that speed pickup, where do we test it? I mean can we even test its max capabilities here.

kaya ang plano ko na lang talaga is to rent a F150 raptor pag nabalik na ako ng LA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Bagay na bagay 'to dito sa marcos alvarez las pinas pwede ka na mag 60kph sa mga lubak at potholes na iniwan ng maynilad.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    you know what im afraid of, Ford Philippines might introduce yun car sales practices sa US wherein pag bumili ka ng Raptor sa dealer +$10K dollars even if the SRP is there, hinde ibibigay sayo usually sa LA. Californians had to go inner, either sa Texas or sa Arizona just to get a Raptor at SRP price. and drive all the way back to California

even as we speak, the F150 Raptor is hard to purchase statesides, ano kayo mangyari kayo to sa Ranger Raptor. I thought Ford would bring the F150 Raptor here coz of the excise tax cut, pero mukang ranger lang talaga in the entire Asia-Pacific.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    you know what im afraid of, Ford Philippines might introduce yun car sales practices sa US wherein pag bumili ka ng Raptor sa dealer +$10K dollars even if the SRP is there, hinde ibibigay sayo usually sa LA. Californians had to go inner, either sa Texas or sa Arizona just to get a Raptor at SRP price. and drive all the way back to California

even as we speak, the F150 Raptor is hard to purchase statesides, ano kayo mangyari kayo to sa Ranger Raptor. I thought Ford would bring the F150 Raptor here coz of the excise tax cut, pero mukang ranger lang talaga in the entire Asia-Pacific.
    The F150 Raptor is a niche product, a unicorn of sorts. Most common Americans will not spend almost 90K USD for a performance pickup. These are for those who wants a big nasty toy to play with on the dunes, the trail, and the outback.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    yan raptor alam ko may fingerprint lock sa center console, pwede ka maglagay ng handgun

eto naman nakita dati sa isang Raptor forum, peyborit kasi ng mga umuuwi na US Military na nasabak sa gyera sa ME ang F150 Raptor

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Somehow kahit ganun kagwapo yun F150 Raptor, parang I cant remember seeing one the road last time I was in LA. Sa dealers meron, pero being used daily parang wala.

Pero its the official truck yata ng mga Youtubers para makakuha ng subs, same goes with GT-R.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast