New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The more I look at this monster, the more I like it. I am never a pickup-type of guy but if I have to get myself a pickup truck, it will be this baby monster or the bigger, more refined F150.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    More in depth and very interesting details on its capability.

219 Ford Ranger Raptor Revealed With 21HP Turbodiesel Power | carscoops.com

Damn am excited now.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    wow twin turbo...looks like series configuration..superboosted sya..at first thought it was V6 kase twin turbo but for a 2.0 displacement V6 not needed lol...once this wiĺ be modified and lifted dammn a.monster look as well.

I think the current Ranger looks wise simple lang to upgrade lang..fender bumper lang same looks na.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So small engine with lots of boost pala yan. Ano kaya curb weight niyan?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Guesstimate the price to be around 2.3-2.4M ...

... "The Ford Ranger Raptor was designed to go at high speeds over rough terrain" ...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    the wildtrak is hard enough to drive in tight Manila roads spaces. If not for the sensors and backup camera and eps, I'd swear maisusumpa ko parking my car.

Now nilaparan pa, at humaba ang front bumper, and the tires, it's only 17 but with wider AT tires.

Ewan ko sa inyo, good luck.

Pero yun na nga in case I get tired of my Ranger, I can buy all of those add-ons sa Ford Casa and transform my wildtrak to raptor

Pero I kinda like my current setup

----

Galing din noh, a year ago I was preaching in this forum how low ground clearance sports cars / muscle cars are useless to buy in Manila Roads, and now every one seems to wanna have their version of a muscle pickup, I think ginawa na din aggressive look yun Hilux. If Autobot Autoworks is just a public company, dami siguro bibile ng stocks nun. Those young people who started that biz will definitely get rich one day.

Hmm, aral din naman ako sa mga suspensions eh, ano kaya partner ako sa mga ganun tao.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The rear suspension is totally new and different and uses coilovers for performance and comfort.

The paddle shifters and 10 speed auto will add a whole new level of dynamism for this truck.

Its gonna be a lot of fun.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I don't have problem driving and parking my T6. I live in the Metro as well.

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    the wildtrak is hard enough to drive in tight Manila roads spaces. If not for the sensors and backup camera and eps, I'd swear maisusumpa ko parking my car.

Now nilaparan pa, at humaba ang front bumper, and the tires, it's only 17 but with wider AT tires.

Ewan ko sa inyo, good luck.

Pero yun na nga in case I get tired of my Ranger, I can buy all of those add-ons sa Ford Casa and transform my wildtrak to raptor

Pero I kinda like my current setup

----

Galing din noh, a year ago I was preaching in this forum how low ground clearance sports cars / muscle cars are useless to buy in Manila Roads, and now every one seems to wanna have their version of a muscle pickup, I think ginawa na din aggressive look yun Hilux. If Autobot Autoworks is just a public company, dami siguro bibile ng stocks nun. Those young people who started that biz will definitely get rich one day.

Hmm, aral din naman ako sa mga suspensions eh, ano kaya partner ako sa mga ganun tao.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    From topgear. Video of the raptor doing some jumps in thailand and explanation of the new long travel suspension.

So this happened last night...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    500nm at 1250rpm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast