New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Wala ako makita masyado big diff due to the camo cover pero na notice ko may Push start button na rin ito malamang as seen on the button on the door handle.

Can't wait to sell my current everest in 4 years time and get this.. LOL..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Wala ako makita masyado big diff due to the camo cover pero na notice ko may Push start button na rin ito malamang as seen on the button on the door handle.

Can't wait to sell my current everest in 4 years time and get this.. LOL..
    yes they do have push start button and i think they redesigned the front grille you will surely notice the diff between the old one. ford already redesigned the everest almost two years since it releases maybe the low volume of sales better wait for this model [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeakins View Post
    yes they do have push start button and i think they redesigned the front grille you will surely notice the diff between the old one. ford already redesigned the everest almost two years since it releases maybe the low volume of sales better wait for this model [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
    Low volume of sales..? They are number 2..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Low volume of sales..? They are number 2..
    where?? here?? even the mux beat everest [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    I don't need to wait. I currently own the latest gen everest. LOL. Makita natin, if worth it ang features I might sell this one and get the facelifted version.

Also, I also have 2008 model everest tdci 4x2. Tibay and mura lang din I maintain.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    I don't need to wait. I currently own the latest gen everest. LOL. Makita natin, if worth it ang features I might sell this one and get the facelifted version.

Also, I also have 2008 model everest tdci 4x2. Tibay and mura lang din I maintain.
    by the way i recently sold my 2014 everest for 500k try to sell it at 700k but no one interested brought it at 1.4M almost 65% depreciation costly pms and sometimes no parts available hopefully ford will change its after sales services.. you really a ford fanboy gladly to know you

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    by the way i recently sold my 2014 everest for 500k try to sell it at 700k but no one interested brought it at 1.4M almost 65% depreciation costly pms and sometimes no parts available hopefully ford will change its after sales services.. you really a ford fanboy gladly to know you
    Hmm... I do my own pms. I never relied sa casa ever since I started owning a car.

Maybe my passion for cars and degree in mech. engr. helped too. Basta after 1 or 2 years of owning a bnew car, enough to iron out potential factory defects if any, labas na ko agad sa casa after. Bili lang ako parts sa banawe, apalit, and online then DIY palit or my trusted mechanic pag wala na time.

Not really a ford fanboy, I only had 2 ford vehicles in my lifetime, 2008 eve and 2016 eve. The rest 05 camry, corolla(97, 2004,) 89 starlet, 05 hyundai, 99 and 07 mitsu stradas, 2010 xwind, and couple of civics(99, 2002 and 2017 RS my latest.) And myfav. 500whp 01' turbo city.

To be honest, I'm more of a Honda fanboy.. Hihi..

Yes, agree mababa nga talaga resale ng ford...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    where?? here?? even the mux beat everest [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
    Mux price point is for the adventures and crosswinds, innovas.. kaya they also eat up sales sa AUV and MPV... ako man kesa bumile ng crosswind na Totl.. ill get low end nalang na MUx

Depende sa budget mo yan... if you cant afford... or low budget ka dun ka talaga sa kaya mo lang...

Last time i check... 2nd and Eve sa SUV... sales..
    Dito sa pilipinas...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    James Deak.ns

According to auto industria... top selling midels for 2016... no.8 ang Everest...

Wala naman ako nakita na nasa top 10 ang MUX ha..

Baka naman ibang country sinasabi mo? Or combined sales ng MUX and trail...?

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast