New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    panget nga yun kulay nyan grille FX4, full black. while yun saken parang titanium black, tas roll bar di malalagyan yan ng sliding cover unlike mine, 3 hours lang kabet na

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hi Guys,

Tsikot newbie here I'm on the verge of buying a Ford Ranger FX4. I really love the look and gusto ko isetup sya na medyo Raptor ang dating. Ang issue ko lang talaga is the suspension, medyo matagtag nung tinest drive ko, and i won't be hauling too much stuff naman.

Tanong ko lang po if meron na sa inyo may experience na palitan ang shocks and nagimprove naman ba ang ride? I asked Atoy-customs sabi nila i-2'' lift daw and replace front and rear shocks with namshocks total cost would be 29.5k. Worth it ba?

Thank po for your inputs.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Worth it imo. Ive seen reviews and the owners seem to be happier. 30k is the usual price for the nam comfort shocks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dt0988 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Tsikot newbie here I'm on the verge of buying a Ford Ranger FX4. I really love the look and gusto ko isetup sya na medyo Raptor ang dating. Ang issue ko lang talaga is the suspension, medyo matagtag nung tinest drive ko, and i won't be hauling too much stuff naman.

Tanong ko lang po if meron na sa inyo may experience na palitan ang shocks and nagimprove naman ba ang ride? I asked Atoy-customs sabi nila i-2'' lift daw and replace front and rear shocks with namshocks total cost would be 29.5k. Worth it ba?

Thank po for your inputs.
    may nakasabay ako bagong Ranger no plates din, sya modified lifted, new offroad rims and black tires, ako stock pa din. so nun una, sabay kami sa traffic parang bros, pero nun huli ambagal na nya, iniwan ko na, he tried to keep up but talagang very disadvantageous yun tire setup nya sa traffic, ma-late late na ako eh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Since the Ranger has been selling well in australia. Its only good business sense to sell aftermarket options. Im betting these will trickle here in the Philippines too..

Tickford Ranger ute marks return of familiar tuning badge for Australia

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Sorry if this was asked before. Overall I really like the stock look of the 4x2 XLT AT, I'm not into dress up really (not to mention, wala budget haha)

My concern is: How's the performance of the 2.2 engine? Is it adequate and not to dependent on the turbo? Baka kase wla pa 5 yrs may issue na kagad sa turbo and I don't think it's a cheap to repair. And there's the nightmare after sales support which is a different case.

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    There are no known/viral problems with the new engines, although I have the 3.2L which had minor shifting shocks when it was new but other than that all good. As long as you maintain and take good care of your unit, there should be no problems with it. After sales naman there's always your suking car shop if casa is that bad for you.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Yeah I think the 3.2 is great. 2.2 is what I'm doubtful of esp the turbo

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Bskit ba takot kayo sa 2.2 na may turbo

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Any news of Wildtrak 2017 coming to phil. With slight upgrades on SYNC3 system..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1303.jpg   img_1304.jpg  

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast