New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dnamra View Post
    I read there will be a 1.0 variant for this new FOFI. Kelan kaya darating dito sa Pinas yan?
    UPDATE: Under the One Ford plan, the technologies in the updated Ford Fiesta will arrive in the Philippines, including the 1.0 liter EcoBoost and SYNC. THere is still no disclosed date from Ford Philippines as to when this will be launched, but rest assured, we will be eagerly waiting.

source Ford reveals refreshed Fiesta - Auto News

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dnamra View Post
    UPDATE: Under the One Ford plan, the technologies in the updated Ford Fiesta will arrive in the Philippines, including the 1.0 liter EcoBoost and SYNC. THere is still no disclosed date from Ford Philippines as to when this will be launched, but rest assured, we will be eagerly waiting.
    That would be interesting.
    I checked the latest European brochures of the new Ford Focus and the newly launched 2013 B-Max (MPV/tall hatch version of the Fiesta), and in both cars, the new 1.0L EcoBoost engine seems to be paired only with a manual transmission, the dual-clutch Powershift models stick with the old 1.6L Ti-VCT engine.

Is Ford developing a new AT/Powershift for the 1.0L EcoBoost? Since it seems to be a trend in the ASEAN region that high-spec models must have an AT option or are only offered with an AT.

I'd love to have a 120PS Fiesta with a manual transmission though.

PS: The way I understand it, the One Ford Plan usually talks about the development of a common vehicle/platform for the global market, but not necessarily identical engine choice or trim level choices.
    Last edited by AG4; September 7th, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post

the chrome and wheels very much reminds me of the Verve Concept. Me likey, mix of sport and subtle elegance

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    the chrome and wheels very much reminds me of the Verve Concept. Me likey, mix of sport and subtle elegance

No wonder the wheels looked familiar. :D

PS: NetCarShow added new pics and changed the url, these were the original pics I posted.

Last edited by AG4; September 7th, 2012 at 05:16 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    interior shots for the facelifted fiesta...this is a manual

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    That's a pretty ***y beast. I wonder when it will be launched? It might be worth putting off my December purchase for.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Interesting, a Sony headunit similar to the new Focus?? Its a very nice facelift thats way more steps than Isuzu can make in the Crosswind in a decade!

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Looks very very attractive. No wonder it's such a looker.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Interesting, a Sony headunit similar to the new Focus?? Its a very nice facelift thats way more steps than Isuzu can make in the Crosswind in a decade!
    Hahaha :hysterical: the front looks like an aston martin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Hahaha :hysterical: the front looks like an aston martin.
    Ford is still a minority owner of Aston Martin. Maybe why they can get away with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2014MY Ford Fiesta (facelift)