New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sir ang sabi ng SA na nakausap ko sa MOA, hindi raw naka alloy wheel yung spare~

Quote Originally Posted by justin27 View Post
    Sabi ng SA dun sa moa full alloy wheel daw ung spare. Hindi lang namin nabuksan since busy masyado mga tao. Hindi ko tuloy naconfirm kung honesto ba si SA.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Any update guys on when the units will arrive? We have reserved last time at MOA but should have done the reservation here at Fotd alabang... Alot closer.....

I was said by ford alabang that on the first day of display on their show room they got 80 resevations... If thats true.. My reservations must be pushed out till the end of the year!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by adeeekz View Post
    Sir ang sabi ng SA na nakausap ko sa MOA, hindi raw naka alloy wheel yung spare~
    Confirmed sir na hindi alloy wheel ang spare tire ng Trend. Seen it last saturday. Full tire on steel rims.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneebee View Post
    Any update guys on when the units will arrive? We have reserved last time at MOA but should have done the reservation here at Fotd alabang... Alot closer.....

I was said by ford alabang that on the first day of display on their show room they got 80 resevations... If thats true.. My reservations must be pushed out till the end of the year!!!
    SAs from Ford Manila Bay & Ford Pampanga said that units may arrive end of March. MT comes first then the ATs. Hope this is true.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    That is good to hear... Only thing is the qty of units that will arrive... It seems to be a hot item for now

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    That is good to hear... Only thing is the qty of units that will arrive... It seems to be a hot item for now
    Same thing with the Mirage before. If I didn't really looked for other dealers, it would added a month or 2 for the availability of the units. I even didn't get the color that I wanted because I was eager to have it. This might happen to me again with the ecosport.

Even if you have a reservation, you can still look for other dealers. Just refund the fee or use it on your pms.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Can i still refund the reservation?... I did reserve at moa.. The SA said that they were from ford balintawak... And they have 8 dealerships under them... Only problem is ford alabang is not one of the 8... I live near the alabang dealer... So is it wiser to reserve again at alabng... Ang just refund the one from balintawak

Yup i remember when the fortuner first came out.. It was a 2 months waiting period.. Almost 3 months...it was a lng long wait but worth it

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Can i still refund the reservation?... I did reserve at moa.. The SA said that they were from ford balintawak... And they have 8 dealerships under them... Only problem is ford alabang is not one of the 8... I live near the alabang dealer... So is it wiser to reserve again at alabng... Ang just refund the one from balintawak
    It's a hot item so you might want to hold on to the Balintawak reservation and make another reservation in Alabang. It will be a race between the two dealers on who can produce a unit first. Besides if you get a unit from Balintawak you can still have it serviced in Alabang.

Reservations can be refunded but it will take a while (2 weeks minimum).

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    It's a hot item so you might want to hold on to the Balintawak reservation and make another reservation in Alabang. It will be a race between the two dealers on who can produce a unit first. Besides if you get a unit from Balintawak you can still have it serviced in Alabang.

Reservations can be refunded but it will take a while (2 weeks minimum).
    +1

Pabilisan na lang silang makapagprovide ng unit sayo sir. Kindly check the Ford Balintawak FB page. Andun dealerships under them. Sa Balintawak wala pa display unit as of last Saturday.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

According to executive peeps at FORD during the media launch of the EcoSport, the cars will arrive in late MARCH 2014 and delivery will start in early APRIL 2014.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast