New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nguso lang neto ang nagpapangit sa kanya sobra. Ok na sana pero ang samang tignan ang kanyang nguso.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Parang kasing laki ng tucson? Saw one today in glorietta

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1392979738371.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF View Post
    Parang kasing laki ng tucson? Saw one today in glorietta
    It's actually one size segment smaller then the Tucson.
    Minus the spare tire, the EcoSport is just slightly longer than the Fiesta hatchback it's based on.

PS: Thanks for posting a photo of the base EcoSport Ambinete (P775K), I think this is the first time they displayed it.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Anyone test drove the MT? The AT doesnt feel like a 1.5, it feels really slow even when revved high on first gear. Ina attempt ko pa sprint, engine screams pero no power delivered to the wheels. Parang mas matulin pa sa pakiramdam ko yung 1st gen Avanza which has the worst AT known to me so far.

May nabasa ako dito somewhere nagtatanong ng FC nakaregister sa computer, yung nakita ko sa test unit ko iirc is 10.2

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Has anyone checked the spare tire if they had steel rims or the same alloy wheels under the cover for the Trend MT?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Has anyone checked the spare tire if they had steel rims or the same alloy wheels under the cover for the Trend MT?

I wasn't able to see it, but if I remember correctly the guy at the Ford display said the ASEAN EcoSport's spare uses steel wheels.
    It's probably the same as the steel wheels of the base Ambiente (under the 5-spoke full wheel covers).

This is the spare of the Chinese-spec EcoSport, I think the ASEAN one is similar.

Here's the link if you can view the image above: http://car0.autoimg.cn/upload/2013/7...2169374131.jpg
    Last edited by AG4; February 22nd, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I wasn't able to see it, but if I remember correctly the guy at the Ford display said the ASEAN EcoSport's spare uses steel wheels.
    It's probably the same as the steel wheels of the base Ambiente (under the 5-spoke full wheel covers).
    Thank you for the response... so that is why they have the wheel cover on I saw pictures of the Ecosport in other countries showing similar alloy wheels with the spare tire.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Thank you for the response... so that is why they have the wheel cover on I saw pictures of the Ecosport in other countries showing similar alloy wheels with the spare tire.
    True, in India and Brazil, the spare is the same as the rest of the wheels.
    I guess the next thing to find out is, how much an OEM EcoSpot alloy wheel costs. :D
    Last edited by AG4; February 23rd, 2014 at 07:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sabi ng SA dun sa moa full alloy wheel daw ung spare. Hindi lang namin nabuksan since busy masyado mga tao. Hindi ko tuloy naconfirm kung honesto ba si SA.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ano pa mga available na colors? mars red looks nice.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast