The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Nope. Not photoshopped

Sent from my GT-I9082

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    this is not photoshopped or photo chopped. nagkataon lang na when the photo was taken nasa break ng line and fence. me thinks

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    it's not photoshopped. it's a test mule, a legit one. the half is from a Ford Territory.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sana pagandahin pa yung sa likod..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by clairenceh View Post
    Sana pagandahin pa yung sa likod..
    Don't worry the entire rear will be changed. The test mule is using the rear half of a Ford Territory body,which is used as a stand-in wagon body.
    The important thing is what's being tested underneath, the actual chasiss of the all-new Everest.

The Ford Territory (below) is the donor of the stand-in rear end used by the Everest test mule (above).
    Last edited by AG4; June 2nd, 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Since Ford is scheduled to phase-out the Falcon platform by 2016, maybe we could expect the 2014 Everest to replace the Territory. Altough I would expect it to look more proportional, it probably won't be so much different than this mule.

7. Join Date
    May 2005

Combining the front half of a Ranger ute with the rear end of a Territory SUV in a Frankenstein-style mix, the T6 SUV is expected to be revealed in production form in 2014, when it is tipped to badged either Everest or Endeavour after earlier Ranger-based SUVs produced in Asia.
    Ford Ranger SUV mule spied in Melbourne | CarAdvice

=============

This one is photoshopped to simulate how it would eventually end up looking like:

New Ford Everest on the cards - 2014 market debut?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Based from Those extra pics then I also believe it's not photochopped...however it is really a chopped cars lol....looks like a product ng London Garage sa Turbo channel.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Based from Those extra pics then I also believe it's not photochopped...however it is really a chopped cars lol....looks like a product ng London Garage sa Turbo channel.
    Technically that's what it is, front half of the Ranger body then they put a stand-in Territory rear half.
    Its really like that during the early stages of development, with these test mules, they usually focus more on what's inside/ underneath like the chassis and mechanicals. Wait a few more months and we'll most likely see photos of the actual all-new Everest body with some camo on it.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ford development team sourced a chassis cab unit (like this) from their production line ....

and welded a Ford Territory rear end to it.

The result is this:

It is a test mule. Or something to serve to as a test and evaluation platform for parts that will be used in the actual production unit in the future.
    Last edited by number001; June 2nd, 2013 at 04:55 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast