New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bernard616 View Post
    thank you sa input sir.
    so far di naman nabaha, tapos new battery sya. ung mga atk di ko pa sure, nung last time na nakisakay ako sa kanya, wala naman syang unusual sound.

question lang, madali kaya mga parts nya, like ung mga atk, timing belt if kailangan na nang palitan?

thanks again
    Yup. Ford original parts are available from Banawe (Fordland,Melber,Thunder,Mazford,autorama) if you're up North.
    Or from Frdmaz in Paranaque if you're from the south.

Prices are way lower than casa.

ATF alternatives are motul dctf, liquimoly dct, castrol dual transmax, volvo oil - all of which cost less than the the Ford motorcraft ATF.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    Yup. Ford original parts are available from Banawe (Fordland,Melber,Thunder,Mazford,autorama) if you're up North.

ATF alternatives are motul dctf, liquimoly dct, castrol dual transmax, volvo oil - all of which cost less than the the Ford motorcraft ATF.
    Bro, wehre exactly is Frdmaz in Paranaque ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Presidents avenue tahanan village BF homes.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    T Y po.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

T Y po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hi po... I'm also trying to choose between:

2009 Focus S TDCI Automatic w/ 60km on the odo at P450 negotiable...

or...

2014 (2015?) Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost (The TOTL model)

I've driven a 2008 TDCI before, and I love the way it pushes you back in your seat when you floor the accelerator. Love the frugality of it as well. And I know for sure that the unit has been well maintained, flood and accident free.

On the other hand, the Fiesta Ecoboost would be brand spanking new, has pretty much all the newest toys, and will make you feel a bit like Ken Block...

So for anyone who's driven both, which offers better FC, better ride and handling, and is more fun to drive?

Much thanks in advance!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by j.santi88 View Post
    Hi po... I'm also trying to choose between:

2009 Focus S TDCI Automatic w/ 60km on the odo at P450 negotiable...

or...

2014 (2015?) Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost (The TOTL model)

I've driven a 2008 TDCI before, and I love the way it pushes you back in your seat when you floor the accelerator. Love the frugality of it as well. And I know for sure that the unit has been well maintained, flood and accident free.

On the other hand, the Fiesta Ecoboost would be brand spanking new, has pretty much all the newest toys, and will make you feel a bit like Ken Block...

So for anyone who's driven both, which offers better FC, better ride and handling, and is more fun to drive?

Much thanks in advance!

Really depends on your needs. If you need more space then go for the focus. Anyway you said that its very well maintained. But a brand new car is a brand new car. Supposedly 4 to 5yrs problem free.

My choice would be the fiesta if the space is not an issue.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Really depends on your needs. If you need more space then go for the focus. Anyway you said that its very well maintained. But a brand new car is a brand new car. Supposedly 4 to 5yrs problem free.

My choice would be the fiesta if the space is not an issue.
    GUYS MERON NA ba d2 nagoalit ng mags ng ford focus hatch.. hirap humanap ng kasize. 5h pcd 108 size natin eh.. ok lang ba gumamit ng wheel converter adaptors para maging pcd 114? may rubbong issues ba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Tsikoters, I know old thread na ito but I am also toying around of getting a second hand focus tdci given that it will be frugal and will be fun to drive just like my Volks Jetta . I'm not familiar though of the maintenance if it is ok or will be a wallet magnet. Also, how's the dual clutch reliability?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1p4TSI View Post
    Tsikoters, I know old thread na ito but I am also toying around of getting a second hand focus tdci given that it will be frugal and will be fun to drive just like my Volks Jetta . I'm not familiar though of the maintenance if it is ok or will be a wallet magnet. Also, how's the dual clutch reliability?
    If you want less problems, get the 2007-2008 Focus TDCi MT models.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you want less problems, get the 2007-2008 Focus TDCi MT models.
    Thanks for that sir. How about 2009 to 2012? What's wrong with them? Their price now are really tempting.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast