New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post
    May Chili Orange na ba nanilabas ng Ford? Parang lahat ng color ng Sport meron na on the road except yung Orange.
    Yes meron na. May nakasabay ako last Saturday when I was passing Katipunan Ave, the Chili Orange Fiesta was from Ford Commonwealth.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    I'm one with you on this but just in case they do not bring this to our shores then a group buy is in order.
    there you go. at least we have a solution to this issue

BUT, its like going back to the stone age hehe. ung owner type jeep namin dati ganyan din e. bibigay ung susi sa gasoline boy tapos aantayin mo masara at mabalik ung cover then aantayin ibalik ung susi

the best solution to this ay gas cover lid integration sa door locks
    next solution cguro, ung common na may button or lever sa loob ng car para mabuksan ung gas cover lid. i dont mind pushing a button or pulling a lever inside the car rather than the fuel plug key

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by TechEdge View Post
    Regarding the capless fuel lid issue, Ford US offers a locking fuel plug as an accessory.
    http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?prodInfo=Fiesta~2011~8U5Z_9C268_B

I'm not sure if the local dealership is already offering a similar item.
    medyo maliit yun image sa website...here it is..

magkano naman kaya pag andito na?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    They will change the design if you can prove to Ford that you can get past the Easy Fuel system and siphon your own fuel.
    It has a locking flap that can only be accessed by a fuel pump nozzle (or an adaptor funnel supplied to Ford owners), another feature is the anti-siphon system deep inside the neck of the fuel tank.
    I would think Ford would've thought of this and sigurado naman yan may safety features yan against siphoning and the likes.

However, naisip ko lang na nakakainis siguro yun pag may instances na makita mo pag balik mo sa Fiesta mo na naka-open yung fuel lid (either may nanadya o merong batang naglaro). Sure ka syempre na walang kumuha ng gas mo dahil sa nasabing technology pero parang nakaka-badtrip parin yun.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Siphoning gas may be unlikely....but....putting something on it with malicious intent to destroy the engine, that is what i'm concerned of!....Somebody could do it and get away with it just for fun...it is possible.....and they can get away with it.....and without you knowing it until it is too late...it just like car vandalism. They should have made the gas lid lock up together with the trunk and the doors when we press the lock of the remote.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexckz View Post
    They should have made the gas lid lock up together with the trunk and the doors when we press the lock of the remote.
    tumpak. natumbok mo dude hehe. comment ka din sa fb ng fiesta. may topic na ko dun. para lang alam ng FGP na majority sa current owners di gusto ung always unlock ang gas lid cover

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post

We should get that asap for our peace of mind.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Have you guys tried if matatamper nga yung gas lid? Kasi kung di naman kayang matamper, no problemo...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post

baka makadiscount kayo kung group buying....

bili kayo nito para me peace of mind......mahirap talaga walang lock ang gas cap...

I think it'll be better if we course this order via FGP, rather than bringing it in ourselves. Intact pa warranties. They should be able to bring it in, with significant demand, and competitive prices.

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued]