New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    For the rear its standard.
    The Trend has no front foglights but I read before on Ford's FB page (Ford Fiesta in the Philippines) that they can be installed.

Update:
    This is what they said on FB:
    "Front foglamps are standard on our Fiesta Sport, you may have them installed as an accessory on the Fiesta Trend."
    Got it. Thanks AG4. I wonder how much it is though.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Walang plastic nozzle na kasama, wala din tools. Jack, lever and spare tire lang kasama.
    Just checked and there is a nozzle included. It's also black in color and under the tire lever kaya di mo manotice kaagad unless hinahanap mo sya.

Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I think you're talking about the one-touch up/down function.
    Global means opening/closing all windows the same time.

PS: In the Focus all windows have the one-touch up/down function and Global open/close function.
    I stand corrected, thanks AG4 for clearing this up. No global open/close function, only one-touch driver window up/down pala for our Fiesta.

By the way, what triggers the seat belt warning light/chime? Is it speed?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I have currently a US version VW Jetta ('92), may internal tube lid (metal) ito. I believe eto yun anti-siphoning feature. Kaya dapat isundot ay small gas nozzle when you gas up, pili ka ng pump that has it. Ang maganda may plastic cap parin ito over the lip at lock. May security parin.

I’m not bothered by the rotary seat back adjustment of the Fiesta (ganun din sa Jetta ko). Sanay na tayo. Mas fine tuned pa nga ang proper seating adjustment, using it. Di naman ako humihiga sa car seat, so no need for the quick lever type.

Sold nako sa Fiesta; great driving dynamics at may snob appeal hahaha! But Ford should find a fix to this, for 3rd world conditions. Marami talagang inggitin sa lugar natin. We don’t want to be victimized or played with by these good for nothing jerks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    I have currently a US version VW Jetta ('92), may internal tube lid (metal) ito. I believe eto yun anti-siphoning feature. Kaya dapat isundot ay small gas nozzle when you gas up, pili ka ng pump that has it.
    Any standard unleaded fuel pump nozzle should be able to unlock the Fiesta's Easy Fuel's flap.

I believe the anti-siphoning system is a one-way valve at or near the base of the fuel tank's neck(filler tube).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Regarding the capless fuel lid issue, Ford US offers a locking fuel plug as an accessory.
    http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?prodInfo=Fiesta~2011~8U5Z_9C268_B

I'm not sure if the local dealership is already offering a similar item.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    [SIZE=3]Uy, that one is comforting to know![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Problem solved[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hope Ford Phils bring loads of these. Syempre 1:1 minumum, kasing dami ng Fiesta na ibenta nila[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Locking Fuel plug
    Part Number: 8U5Z-9C268-B

Turn tampering away - enhance your peace of mind with this precision-fit fuel plug. Easy on and off at the twist of a key. For Use with Capless Fuel Filler System.

Fits: Ford Fiesta

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dontheconqueror View Post
    I observed the same last night with my Cruze (kagabi ko lang nalaman na may ganito pala ito!). After getting a full tank the meter read 509. But after a few kms into SLEX it bumped up into 520. I guess it takes in your average speed and computes accordingly.
    It takes into consideration your average fuel consumption.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Will they release the sedan version of the sports in the Philippines?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    [SIZE=3]Uy, that one is comforting to know![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Problem solved[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hope Ford Phils bring loads of these. Syempre 1:1 minumum, kasing dami ng Fiesta na ibenta nila[/SIZE]

Locking Fuel plug
    Part Number: 8U5Z-9C268-B

Turn tampering away - enhance your peace of mind with this precision-fit fuel plug. Easy on and off at the twist of a key. For Use with Capless Fuel Filler System.

Fits: Ford Fiesta
    I'm one with you on this but just in case they do not bring this to our shores then a group buy is in order.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    May Chili Orange na ba nanilabas ng Ford? Parang lahat ng color ng Sport meron na on the road except yung Orange.

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued]