New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Hmmm... nice. I think in the Fiesta, it's only the drivers side that has this global window. Let me confirm on this later.
    I think you're talking about the one-touch up/down function.
    Global means opening/closing all windows the same time.

PS: In the Focus all windows have the one-touch up/down function and Global open/close function.
    Last edited by AG4; October 19th, 2010 at 01:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Walang plastic nozzle na kasama, wala din tools. Jack, lever and spare tire lang kasama.
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Kulitin natin ang Ford about this plastic nozzle. This should be standard issue. I usually load up fuel additives every now and then (usually fuel injector cleaner, or water remover). Looks like I won't be able to do this with the Fiesta.

Sa mga may FB (sorry wala akong FB ), paki-post nyo 'tong issue na 'to sa Fiesta FB page.
    Ford's reply to Jeffrey who asked that question:
    "*Jeffrey, a plastic funnel comes with your Fiesta. Check the boot!"
    Fiesta owners, check the trunk, spare wheel well and see if there is anything written about this in the owner's manual.
    Last edited by AG4; October 19th, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by petevensen View Post
    amf di ko lam to hahahaha. lalong lumaki ngiti ko sa tsikot ko lagpas tenga na dudes hehehe. magkano nga ulit to. damn this is the best car right now
    ayusin na lang ang gas lid cover issue, PERFECT CAR NA
    dapat nga maayos ng Ford and gas lid issue na yan. bubutasan lagyan ng lock yan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually etong gas lid in Ford's opinion really works, IN THE ADVANCED MARKETS. The 1st worlders don't have crab mentality and they pump gas themselves thus its so convenient... Ford did not factor our 3rd world market. So we just have to live with it...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *tidus - if your ok with it,thats cool with me dude

pero ako NO. this is a safety issue, design flaw, defect or whatever term you want to call it. ang bahay pagiiwan mo ng walang bantay tiyak sarado and lock mo lahat ng pinto di ba. magiiwan ka ba ng isang bukas na bintana? of course not hehe. so cumon dudes, comment na din kau sa fiesta fb baka yun lang inaantay ng FGP, ang malaman na madami tayong may ayaw nung gas cover lid issue.

unless ako lang pala ang sa tingin e flaw ito? hope not

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Actually etong gas lid in Ford's opinion really works, IN THE ADVANCED MARKETS. The 1st worlders don't have crab mentality and they pump gas themselves thus its so convenient... Ford did not factor our 3rd world market. So we just have to live with it...
    They will change the design if you can prove to Ford that you can get past the Easy Fuel system and siphon your own fuel.
    It has a locking flap that can only be accessed by a fuel pump nozzle (or an adaptor funnel supplied to Ford owners), another feature is the anti-siphon system deep inside the neck of the fuel tank.
    Who knows, you might be the first to break in their filling system.

In the US a "visible" locking fuel plug is available for non-believers of the new system.

PS:I think stealing fuel from tanks is even more common in the US than here.
    Last edited by AG4; October 19th, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Does the 1.6 A/T Trend really come with rear foglights as stated in their brochure? Are foglights/driving lights readily available in the dealerships as an option?

Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *radikal - yes but only the left rear fog lamp ang umiilaw hehe

for the global opening/closing, CONFIRMED wala ang fiesta nito hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Does the 1.6 A/T Trend really come with rear foglights as stated in their brochure? Are foglights/driving lights readily available in the dealerships as an option?

Thanks in advance.
    For the rear its standard.
    The Trend has no front foglights but I read before on Ford's FB page (Ford Fiesta in the Philippines) that they can be installed.

Update:
    This is what they said on FB:
    "Front foglamps are standard on our Fiesta Sport, you may have them installed as an accessory on the Fiesta Trend."
    Last edited by AG4; October 19th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by petevensen View Post
    *radikal - yes but only the left rear fog lamp ang umiilaw hehe.
    Many thanks petevensen. Rear fog lamps are really located on just one side of the rear.

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued]