New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 173 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    hatch is nicer. no questions there. the only reason why you should pick up the sedan is if you need more trunk space.

i dont think debatable pa yan on which one is nicer. unless you want more trunk space or if you want a specific sedan color.

hatch = looks over trunk space
    sedan = trunk space over looks, more sedan only color options

just got my hatch last friday... nahirapan ako sa pagpili ng color... blue vs white. ended up with the blue sport.

hehehhe parehas tayo pinagpilian sir white hatch sport or blue hatch sport

nagwhite kami

------------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Previous thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...75069&page=110

Last edited by ghosthunter; January 27th, 2011 at 12:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    hatch is nicer. no questions there. the only reason why you should pick up the sedan is if you need more trunk space.

i dont think debatable pa yan on which one is nicer. unless you want more trunk space or if you want a specific sedan color.

hatch = looks over trunk space
    sedan = trunk space over looks, more sedan only color options

just got my hatch last friday... nahirapan ako sa pagpili ng color... blue vs white. ended up with the blue sport.

hehehhe parehas tayo pinagpilian sir white hatch sport or blue hatch sport

nagwhite kami

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Guys, Saan ba kayo nakakabili ng DOT 4 na brake fluid? gusto ko sanang dagdagan yung fluid ko... kaso wala ako mabilhan ng DOT 4... panay DOT 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverShock View Post
    Guys, Saan ba kayo nakakabili ng DOT 4 na brake fluid? gusto ko sanang dagdagan yung fluid ko... kaso wala ako mabilhan ng DOT 4... panay DOT 3.
    Bakit naman? Nagbabawas ang brake fluid level nang FoFi mo?

Minsan may nakikita ako na DOT4 sa True Value at Ace hardware. Try mo rin PM si Migs/Speedyfix. Parang may nakita ako dati na DOT4 sa kanila.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Bakit naman? Nagbabawas ang brake fluid level nang FoFi mo?

Minsan may nakikita ako na DOT4 sa True Value at Ace hardware. Try mo rin PM si Migs/Speedyfix. Parang may nakita ako dati na DOT4 sa kanila.

hindi naman sir, pero nabawasan na nga sya ng konti... gusto ko lang magkaroon ng reserba sa bahay wala rin kasi ako makita na DOT 4... sa Concored at sa mga gasolinahan nagtanong narin ako. ...Sige try ko rin sa Ace.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Just ran across this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoA7rR3rTqc"]YouTube - How much fits into a FORD FIESTA?[/ame]

Puwede pang ukay-ukay.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Share ko lang observations ko sa Fiesta S Hatchback...

1.) Controls (e.g. headlights, wiper, etc.) - Medyo nanibago ako, kasi european sya and I'm used to Japanese and Korean controls.

2.) Audio - It sounded very good because the front speakers are 2-way. Pero after a while, my ears gets tired when playing loud/fast music. Also, I think the antenna is too long.

3.) Transmission - Medyo makupad sya mag-shift specially on heavy stop and go traffic. Minsan nakababad sya sa 1st gear, you have to step harder para magshift. It needs some familiarity and getting used to. But its fun to drive when you floor it, I can feel the power. The Hill-Assist also works very well and gives the needed push when going uphill.

4.) Seats - Its ok for me but the backrest on driver/passenger side can be a bit cramped for larger drivers. Kasi yung backrest naka U shape, parang naka-hug sa passenger, so kung medyo malaki ka, ndi ka na kakasya dun. Anyway, I don't think a 6 footer, 300 lbs would be interested in buying a sub-compact.

5.) Headlight and foglight. The headlights doesn't turn off automatically. (Unless I'm missing something here). So, if you accidentally left it open, it will drain your battery. The foglights always turn off, so you'll have to press it again everytime you turn on your headlights.

6.) FC. I'm betting about 8.3 km / liter using Shell Premium. Have to try using other variants of fuel.

7.) Aftermarket accessories. Wala pa akong alam e, yung sa Casa ay ridiculously expensive. But I'll be interested with mudguards, cargo tray and center console.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverShock View Post
    hindi naman sir, pero nabawasan na nga sya ng konti... gusto ko lang magkaroon ng reserba sa bahay wala rin kasi ako makita na DOT 4... sa Concored at sa mga gasolinahan nagtanong narin ako. ...Sige try ko rin sa Ace.
    Meron sir sa ACE Hardware in SM Makati. Just bought some yesterday.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post

3.) Transmission - Medyo makupad sya mag-shift specially on heavy stop and go traffic. Minsan nakababad sya sa 1st gear, you have to step harder para magshift. It needs some familiarity and getting used to. But its fun to drive when you floor it, I can feel the power. The Hill-Assist also works very well and gives the needed push when going uphill.

5.) Headlight and foglight. The headlights doesn't turn off automatically. (Unless I'm missing something here). So, if you accidentally left it open, it will drain your battery. The foglights always turn off, so you'll have to press it again everytime you turn on your headlights.
    Yup will get used to the long gear ratios although the car itself will adjust to you as well and it will shift quicker and better later... Welcome to the long gear ratio syndrome! Some people call it gear hunting...

Not sure about the headlights but I am sure it does chime if you leave it open and you open the door to get out...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post

Yup will get used to the long gear ratios although the car itself will adjust to you as well and it will shift quicker and better later... Welcome to the long gear ratio syndrome! Some people call it gear hunting...

Not sure about the headlights but I am sure it does chime if you leave it open and you open the door to get out...

Page 1 of 173 123451151101 ... LastLast
2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]