New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Very competitive pricing! This will surely give Jazz a tough time, sales wise.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung 1.6 Liter Sport variant na 5 door hatch ang okay dyan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hello guyz, kung totoo itong SRP is it reasonable?
    see the SRP GOES UP AGAIN thread in honda. the honda fanatics cant seem to give me a simple yes or no answer and they started all this gibberish about HONDA PRESTIGE

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Me a Honda fanatic? You're unreasonable!

Why don't you ask yourself if its reasonable for you? Why do you want our opinion if its reasonable? Ikaw naman bibili, pera mo hindi namin...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The Fiesta sedan has less athletic proportions because of its bigger rear end, but overall I think it isn't that bad looking, at least it looks better than the previous City and SX4 sedan.

I think this model has potential here, less sporty, but more practical (huge trunk, low price).
    Yan ang rims ng Trend 1.4 and 1.6 Liter Sedan and hatch variants.

Okay naman ang Jazz 1.5 Liter eh ganoon din ang 1.6 Liter Sport na Fiesta.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *tidus - dun tayo sa honda thread magtalo hindi dito. i believe ford fanatics are more objective than the honda fanbots

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Me a Honda fanboy? You're sadly mistaken. I am Hyundai fanbot!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    1.6 Sport Powershift ay hatchback diba?

Sport 1.6 Power Shift: 816K
    Pwede na! :clap: ang Jazz mahal * 840K :hammer:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The one problem is that the Jazz has more interior space and cargo room than the Fiesta. And the plastics in the US model are reportedly so-so (hope the local model is better), whereas the Jazz still has the best interior quality in the class. That might still sway many buyers to the Honda.

And if it doesn't. Hooray! Discounts for the Jazz! :hysterical:

I'm waiting in anticipation for this one. I don't often spend on big purchases like a new car, but a 1.6 Powershift... and the possibility of turbocharging it? (the Powershift should be able to take more boost than a conventional automatic) I'm hooked.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *niky - unhook urself from this temptation. remember what you said in the honda thread. HONDA is the REASONABLE CHOICE. the H emblem is more important than the powershift tech. DONT GIVE IN PLEASEEEEEEEEE

2010 Ford Fiesta [ARCHIVED]