New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    hi guys.

just received the pricelist of the new FORD FIESTA which will be released this coming october.

Style 1.4 M/T 4 door: 670k
    Trend 1.4 M/T 4 door/5 door: 685K
    Trend 1.6 Power Shift 4 door/5 door: 766k
    Sport 1.6 Power Shift: 816K

what do you think guys?

gusto ko nang bumili!!!!
    Yung Style 1.4 Liter Sedan ay steel rims yata..

Maganda ang pricing nila ha..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    whoa ang ganda! I wanna sell my Altis! LOL. Nafo fold kaya yung rear seats para pwede kargahan ng mga boxes etc.
    base po dun sa pics from the other thread inde nafofold...check nyo po yung thread nya sa ford section...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Damn... the price is just... damn.

I do wish they'd bring in a 1.6 MT, but the Powershift should be enough. So...

I know what my next car will be.

Quote Originally Posted by lae View Post
    the price is good but the question is how's the parts of this car. i have ford focus 1.8 the ride is good, good acceleration and good suspension(wala alog) but the problem of this car is the shock, 1 n half year pa lang ride ko nagpalit na aq shock buti na lang nasa warranty pa(nagpatalo pa ako don para maaprove nila). Ang dami negative feed backs ang ford. I'm not fun of honda but i think my vote will go to jazz or any brand ng car. Base lang yun sa naexperience ko guys ah. Maganda feed back sa iba bansa tong fiesta e. Pero ewan ko lang sa pilipinas kung ganun din. Thank you guys
    You have to know where to ask. Join http://forum.fordclubph.com , as we have lots of contacts for suppliers and shops that can handle your focus out of warranty.

Do note, also, that many parts are interchangeable with the Mazda3 (the Mazda3 suspension fits in the earlier Focuses... I don't know if they've changed anything major in the second gen, but I doubt it).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Damn... the price is just... damn.
    yes. feeling a healthy dose of buyer's remorse at the moment

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    The more i read about this, the more it gets really interesting and attractive!

http://www.ford.co.th/servlet/Conten...age&site=FTHEN

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    yes. feeling a healthy dose of buyer's remorse at the moment
    At least sa Sedan mas maganda yung itsura ng MZ2 kaysa Fiesta, yun na lang siguro ang consolation

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    NO!! Wala yung color na yellowish-green na ginamit ni Jezza sa mall when he was being chased by baddies Corvette...

As usual for ASEAN we get boring colors... Oh well mukang maganda yung blue...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    At least sa Sedan mas maganda yung itsura ng MZ2 kaysa Fiesta, yun na lang siguro ang consolation
    the mazda2 is a great car, yes, but it seems that the fiesta is set to be even better!

oh well, just gonna have to wait for the DSG experience. hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The Fiesta sedan has less athletic proportions because of its bigger rear end, but overall I think it isn't that bad looking, at least it looks better than the previous City and SX4 sedan.

I think this model has potential here, less sporty, but more practical (huge trunk, low price).
    Last edited by AG4; August 8th, 2010 at 04:54 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Share ko lang yun site ng Ford Fiesta Philippines

http://www.fordfiesta.com.ph

2010 Ford Fiesta [ARCHIVED]