New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Guys, how do you properly switch or shut-off the a/c of Escape? As you know, there are 2 control knobs (blower speed sa left side and one sa right that sets where the air would come out) that needs to be set during operation. The casa assistant told me to just use the knob on the left and just leave the right knob on my desired setting. Is this the really the case?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pdc2 View Post
    Guys, how do you properly switch or shut-off the a/c of Escape? As you know, there are 2 control knobs (blower speed sa left side and one sa right that sets where the air would come out) that needs to be set during operation. The casa assistant told me to just use the knob on the left and just leave the right knob on my desired setting. Is this the really the case?
    My practice is always turn on then adjust the A/C from Right to Left.

From Right, My choice would be turn the knob on left side. It means the Air is circulating.

From Center, on left side also wherein control the temp. (turning right is for heater)

From left, depends if I carry passenger/s. Pag meron I also turn this to left pag wala steady lang sa gitna.

Basta pag turn on/off ng engine bro off mo rin ang switch ng a/c from right to left lang best practice yan.

Baka gusto mo pala sumali sa club namin, please do visit www.escapezone.ph and don't forget to drop by on Newbie page

2010 Ford Escape aircon switch/button