New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    magandang gabi mga tol! magtatanong sana ako kung alam nyo na ang fair market value ng ford lynx ghia 2000 model,according to a sales rep. of ford balintawak 240k- trade in value at 270k best price ng market value.may tiningnan kasi ako eh above 300k ang price pero like new ang dating 35k kms.any comment will be very much appreciated. tnx & gud pm.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    300k just about right...baba talaga resale nyan..2000 Gsi 260k lng e

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- pag well maintained and in good condition with nothing or very little to repair, i would think that the price outside the casa trade-in value would be between 280T to 310T. mababa talaga ang trade-in value sa casa kasi they have to make money on it

you can check the following websites for an idea of the price:

http://www.autolink.ph/
    http://www.buyandsellph.com/
    http://www.adpost.com/ph/cars/

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    wow, mababa pala resale value ng ford lynx. medyo naghahanap nga ako ng matic na ghia eh...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    and what is the fastest way to have a car checked for tmg records?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    buhayin ko lang 'to, my uncle's gonna get a 01 Ford Lynx Ghia... i helped him find a unit, bukas na ang bayaran *250k. is the Lynx timing belt or chain? how much kaya ang presyo if its timing belt?

btw, here's the pics (from seller)

saw it kanina, ganda, wala pang kalampag, engine's good too. nice features 12CD changer, leather seats, sunshade, ABS, foglights, all power features plus 15" mag wheels.

really a great value

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    and i remember, what's the deal with MAF thingy problems? eto po ba ang madaling masira sa Lynx? paano po? how to maintain it? im not familiar with MAFs....help naman Lynx gurus...kuya Niky et al...other Lynx fans out there! yoohoo!!! heheh

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mazda Z6 ang makina ng lynx 1.6 (it's derived from the B6 DOHC engine in the 323 but i believe it's distributorless already). it has a timing belt. pero mura lang naman yun (1000-ish for the belt, mga ganun din yung tensioner bearing).

ang sirain sa Z6 engine is not the MAF sensor (which is easy to clean with "redisol" contact cleaner). it's the cam position sensor (ito din sakit ng mazda 626). pero on the Z6, you can buy the cam sensor stand-alone (it's several thousand pesos) whereas on the 626 it's part of a 25k-peso distributor.

so all said, you won't incur more than ~10k to replace timing belt and bearings, and the cam sensor. go to "sprint" or "kontakt-point" or "fordland" in banawe. or maybe "golden isuzu" along taft. or if you dislike 3rd-party talyers, Kia Pasay is "subok na." yes they're not mazda/ford, pero they used to be the mazda casa. and mas mura dun.

in my experience Kia Pasay labor rates are competitive with the banawe big boys. so sulit na sulit (may warranty pa). yun nga lang, orig lahat ng parts nila. patay ka sa presyo. but the cam sensor wala namang replacement.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    actually, wala naman prob sir sa car. i was just thinking kung ano ang sasabihin kong i-watch out ng tito ko. im just wishing sana wala nang maging aberya kasi they dont really want the Lynx, i have been warned kase ako naghahanap na Toyota at ayaw sa Ford/Mazda ng boss nya. i was just able to lure him sa Lynx kase nadisappoint sya sa Corolla Gli kanina. tapos maganda pa yung Lynx na nakita namin.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    saw this ghia na last July when i was looking for a car para kay wifey. ok nmn ung car. hesitant lng ako that time kc wala na ung orig key dhil nawala daw. duplicate na lng ung gamit kya hindi mapagana ung alarm. at saka may malaking dent sa dulo ng hood. at saka parang erratic ung idling. taas-baba ung needle ng rpm. nag alala me baka may problem sa sensor thingy.

oh btw, 290k pa last price nyan dati. ayaw ibigay sa tawad ko na 270k . hehehe. ok na yan sa 250k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2000 ford lynx ghia