New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    One of the top 10 coolest cars in US today that are available locally or soon to be launched.

Mag fe fiesta din kaya dito yung FIESTA?!

1. Ford Fiesta
    2. Honda Jazz
    5. Kia Soul
    6. Mazda 3(2nd gen)
    7. Mitsubishi Lancer
    10. Suzuki SX4

Source:

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/...ars/index.html

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nasaan ang 3,4,8 and 9?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lamborghinione View Post
    One of the top 10 coolest cars in US today that are available locally or soon to be launched.

Mag fe fiesta din kaya dito yung FIESTA?!

1. Ford Fiesta
    2. Honda Jazz
    5. Kia Soul
    6. Mazda 3(2nd gen)
    7. Mitsubishi Lancer
    10. Suzuki SX4

Source:

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/...ars/index.html
    Depende pa rin sa presyo... Yan ang magsasabi kung fiesta nga ang FIESTA or flop...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa US naman price nyan.. not all of those are under 800K here sa atin..

1. Fiesta
    2. Fit
    3. Civic
    4. Elantra
    5. Soul
    6. Mazda3
    7. Lancer
    8. Cube
    9. xB
    10. SX4

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sakin coolest under P800K are the FF: (not in order)

Jazz 1.3
    City1.3
    Swift
    Yaris
    Mazda 2
    Coolbear (as the name says its cool and its an xB for heavens sake)

that's it... I can't think anymore of cool cars under P800K dito...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    sa US naman price nyan.. not all of those are under 800K here sa atin..

1. Fiesta
    2. Fit
    3. Civic
    4. Elantra
    5. Soul
    6. Mazda3
    7. Lancer
    8. Cube
    9. xB
    10. SX4
    Wow!

As hard as it already is to choose a car now, lalo na kong hindi makakapili nyan kung lahat yan under 800K he he ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sorry pero that's probably not accurate, parati ako nasa states. out of all the cars listed there parati ko lang nakikita mazda3, lancer, cube and xb add na din natin prius. i've been coming back and forth here in the states and haven't seen a single ford fiesta on the road. civic and suzuki meron din pero mas madami talaga mazda3 and lancer lalo na sa mga teenagers.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Iba yung nakikita mo at iba ang sales figues eh... MZ3 and Lancer are way down there compared to Corolla, Civic and Sentra in US sales... Yung Fiesta bago pa lang so give it a break!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    sorry pero that's probably not accurate, parati ako nasa states. out of all the cars listed there parati ko lang nakikita mazda3, lancer, cube and xb add na din natin prius. i've been coming back and forth here in the states and haven't seen a single ford fiesta on the road. civic and suzuki meron din pero mas madami talaga mazda3 and lancer lalo na sa mga teenagers.

The fiesta was just recently launched in the U.S., so you won't still see a lot of it on the streets. Here in the Philippines, it will be launched this coming october 2010. As for the report of the 10 coolest cars below 800K, it only pointed out the cars within or below that price range - NOT the most number of cars sold and running on the street to date.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus007 View Post
    The fiesta was just recently launched in the U.S., so you won't still see a lot of it on the streets. Here in the Philippines, it will be launched this coming october 2010. As for the report of the 10 coolest cars below 800K, it only pointed out the cars within or below that price range - NOT the most number of cars sold and running on the street to date.
    yes i know that, as you can see i only posted cars that are in that price range. the most common car you'll see out here in the states is the bmw 3 series but that's not in the same price range that's why i didn't mention it in my previous post. so how can a car be number one when there's barely anyone driving it? not just the fiesta, just look at the elantra, it's the 4th coolest car on that list but how can it be top 4 when there are more people driving the mazda3 that's only on top 6? that's why i can't believe that list because out of all the cars on their list the most common car on the road is the mazda3 and lancer, and they don't have the prius which is on the same price range. prius out here in the states is as common as an underbone motorcycle in the philippines na everywhere you look you'll see one. so where did they base that list? to me since the mazda3, lancer and prius is the most common car on the road on that list then that means it's cooler than the fiesta since more people are buying it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
10 Coolest Cars under 800k