New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I could never drive there esp since I have a tendency to overshoot

I could imagine, all the more since you were alone. Nung 80s may road kami dinadaanan sa Calauan ata, it was the first time for my Dad, brother and I to pass there at night and I ended up crying sa takot LOL. Same scenario, no other cars, no lights, no houses and the trees on both sides of the road are caving in on the middle
    I can still remember the first time I drove to Baguio with my dad's Honda Civic 5th gen LX model 1.6Li manual transmission. It was way back 1997 summer, my dad decided to take Marcos highway instead of Kennon. It's our first time to try out this highway so we got lost and ended up climbing at Naguilian highway instead.

It was already nighttime when we arrived at Naguilian. I was the driver with my dad coaching me when to overtake, etc. I only got roughly 2 or 3 years driving experience at that time. My mom was scared all night with me tackling the curves and overtaking along the dark Naguilian road.

After we arrived at our destination at Baguio, my dad told me not bad for newbie climb to Baguio [emoji23]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sa Sto Tomas may mga branches ng Coleen sa pasalubungan. I am not much of a connoissure so, which can you recommend that is not too sweet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Eto may review na si Ninong Ry ng mga buko pies [emoji23]

10 BUKO PIE - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

10 BUKO PIE - YouTube
    Siya pala yung Ninong Ry na nababasa ko sa comments sa food posts sa social media. It's my first time to watch him, 600k subs na pala and he's quite entertaining!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Another route to Tagaytay if you are looking for your buko pies is the Crisanto delos Reyes Ave. that goes through Amadeo. Not a lot of cars, occasional trikes & jeeps, no buses, light traffic. Turn left at that corner of McDo in Gen. Trias. Safe maski Gabi.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

10 BUKO PIE - YouTube
    wala pang 12 hrs upload may controversy na haha! I don't think I will buying this brand. Wala naman problema sa original video, maswerte nga sila na feature sila!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    If you want something different, though a bit pricey, the coconut pie of Wildflour is very good

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    If you want something different, though a bit pricey, the coconut pie of Wildflour is very good
    When the pandemic is over Its been a year since I last went to a restaurant [emoji24] Namiss ko regular Friday dinner with my friends and Sunday lunch with family. Bwiset na China virus talaga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Where can I find it?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Where can I find it?

Wildflour has several branches in BGC and in Makati

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast