New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i cannot tolerate high volumes of alcohol simula nung nagka Hepa ako.... one bottle of SML, may tama na ako. the doctor said that I cannot metabolize alcohol properly na pag napasobra, pwedeng ikamatay.

however, i can tolerate a glass of red or white wine.... so hanggang dun lang ako..... after one glass, di na rin mametabolize.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i cannot tolerate high volumes of alcohol simula nung nagka Hepa ako.... one bottle of SML, may tama na ako. the doctor said that I cannot metabolize alcohol properly na pag napasobra, pwedeng ikamatay.

however, i can tolerate a glass of red or white wine.... so hanggang dun lang ako..... after one glass, di na rin mametabolize.
    That should be enough. You drink to celebrate, unwind and relax or to socialize. Contrary to the kanto istambays who drink to get drunk and regret the following day

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I usually have 1 drink per day. A cold 330 ml colt 45 pag mainit ang panahon

If its cold i prefer 2 fingers of blue label, or remi or henessy xo. Pag naubusan pwede na rin carlos1.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Fundador Light

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    brew kettle and dos ekis

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Single malt scotch preferably from the Islay region for the peat. Or a glass of good red wine.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Black beer din trip ko lalo na guiness beer at syempre negra na rin.
    Bros Chua and compact - cerveza negra is a popular beer for those having their monthly period... Pampalakas daw ng daloy....

Last night, I had a bottle of pale pilsen and a double of Jack Daniels.... Even with that relatively low volume of alcohol, i was all red as always.... (It was a good feeling though while our group sang with the acoustic band... )

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sabi ng cardio ko a glass of red wine a day is good for the brain. Tingan ko daw ung mga lasengo ang tatalas ng memory!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sabi ng cardio ko a glass of red wine a day is good for the brain. Tingan ko daw ung mga lasengo ang tatalas ng memory!
    Yup. That was what my Dad's cardio said din.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Any drink shared with a gorgeous girlwhat's your favorite alcoholic drinks?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Tsaka ang gagaling nila umingles.....:lol:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
what's your favorite alcoholic drinks?