New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kiper18,

Yup, dun mismo malapit sa buendia, SSHway intersection!.

Masarap din tapa nila :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hungry hippo

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    To all burger lovers this is it.
    List the best burgers you've tasted that is available locally. Review, rating, price, etc the better.

I'll start:

Ok sa akin Friday's, Wendy's and Tropical Hut (classic taste!). But I'm still looking for more to taste!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    addict ako ngayon is the Whopper from BK. Easy access kasi. Tender and juicy, di oily kasi hindi fried, with tomatoes and lettuce and a creamy dressing.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    1. 7 corners burger sa crown plaza, a bit pricey but kung may membership card may discount up to 50%... but its big ang kapal ng patty.

2. tropical hut cheese burger... 62 pesos lang ngayun promo

3. jollibee double tlc... 80 plus petot mas maliit sa tropical

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tropical Hut Rancho Ranchero and yung Hawaiian something nila. Very juicy yung patty and masarap talaga yung hamburger bun. But its not as big as it used to be. Ok din pala yung Champ ng Jollibee.

For me, over-rated yung Brothers Burger, too expensive and dry masyado yung patty. Tapos pati sauce/condiment, may additional bayad. Napaka-bland naman ng Big Mac.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    For me, these are the best burger joints in town:

1. Brother's Burger - Brother's Pounder
    2. Steak Plus ( Metrowalk ) -bacon chesseburger
    3. Butter Diner ( tapat ng Gateway along shopwise) - "3 cheeseburger"

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    May naka-try na ba ng White Castle Burger sa Fort? Maraming nagsasabi ok daw dun

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I find Burger King's Whopper (I ordered the most expensive one, triple whopper) overrated and too expensive. The patty was dry and it had a flat taste.

Jollibee's cheapest burger is not bad for the price.

I also liked Mcdonald's Quarter Pounder.

Friday's burger is good esp. the one with cheese and bacon. I dont know if their quality has changed bec. I have eaten there for four years already.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I order Jollibee's Champ or Amazing Aloha burgers as an occasional treat for myself.

But nothing makes my mouth water than the thought of two Bart Burgers from Burger Machine -- with extra cheese and coleslaw. :hungry:

What's the best Burger in town?