New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]What is your favorite pizza place and pizza order?[/SIZE]

Last edited by ghosthunter; March 30th, 2009 at 04:54 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Shakey's thin crust . meron pa ba nito?

Last edited by Negus; March 30th, 2009 at 05:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yellow Cab's New York's Finest...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shakey's thin crust - meat lover's and hawaiian delight

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yellowcab NY Finest
    Pizza Hut Meat Lovers
    Sbarro Chicago
    Fatboy's Pizza

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Domino's

Yellow Cab

Shakey's

:juice:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

where's the pizza?

this is a thread about pizza?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A Veneto - I go here at least once a month and we always order Vegetarian pizza and Chicken Parmigiana. It's surprisingly good considering that I always like my pizza with lots of meat and vegetable toppings.

Brooklyn Pizza - White pizza and Deluxe. I like how you could order different toppings in a single pizza.

I just have to say that Shakey's really disappointed me the last time I had Manager's Choice (I haven't gone to Shakey's for more than 5 years). I had fond childhood memories in Shakey's Maga where my family would dine out almost every week and we'd order Manager's choice (I thought it was because my Dad was a manager heehee). Can you remember the days when Shakey's served beer and they had a country western theme (stained glass windows and minimal lighting)? I was just surprised at how much Shakey's have deviated from their old positioning (target market, price, place etc)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lots a pizza. nyahahaha. yan madalas namin bilin ngayon eh. mura na, masarap pa. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

I just have to say that Shakey's really disappointed me the last time I had Manager's Choice (I haven't gone to Shakey's for more than 5 years). I had fond childhood memories in Shakey's Maga where my family would dine out almost every week and we'd order Manager's choice (I thought it was because my Dad was a manager heehee). Can you remember the days when Shakey's served beer and they had a country western theme (stained glass windows and minimal lighting)? I was just surprised at how much Shakey's have deviated from their old positioning (target market, price, place etc)

really. wala na shakey's now. very far from the 80's wherein live bands, beer and pizzas really matched. who can forget taft, mabini, west ave, new frontier etc. :rockf::band::cheers2::drunk:
    Last edited by XTO; March 30th, 2009 at 08:26 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
What is your favorite pizza place and pizza?