New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano mga vegetables and fruits and meat ang bawal and pwede kainin ng mga mataas sa uric acid? Help naman mga tsikot
    Last edited by jonski; July 10th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Uric acid has always been high because I love nuts and legumes.

Avoid nuts, peanuts, monggo, beans, peas etc. When I eat too much nuts sumasakit tuhod ko

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano ba mga gulay pwede bilhin na pwede para sa mga mataas sa uric acid?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Ano ba mga gulay pwede bilhin na pwede para sa mga mataas sa uric acid?
    Just avoid beans and nuts.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My Uric acid has always been high because I love nuts and legumes.

Avoid nuts, peanuts, monggo, beans, peas etc. When I eat too much nuts sumasakit tuhod ko
    Old people problem.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Avoid eating also red meat especially the internals like heart, kidney, lungs.. its uric acid is high,
    Avoid drinking alcohol or beer,
    always drink plenty of water to help flush out the toxins coz you're prone to have a gout i heard its too painful.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sardines, gravy, asparagus, bagoong, shellfish and salmon are some that I can think of.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    always drink water to flush out uric acid into urine. pag tiningnan sa microscope yan, ang itsura niyan parang bubog. kaya masakit pag na uric acid ka.

Taking in milk and yogurt can also help lower uric acid levels in your body. Eating a cup of fresh yogurt at least once every two days or even once a day significantly decreases the level of uric acid in a person’s body. The same happens when a person takes in a glass of milk every day.

Increasing you intake of vegetables can also help with gouty arthritis and uric acid problems. Just avoid beans and other legumes since these seem to aggravate uric acid problems. Try to change to a mostly vegetarian diet to help reduce uric acid in your body.

Pure filtered water is also a good way to cleanse your body of excessive uric acids. Drink purified filtered water regularly and daily to help with the problem of gout and uric acid levels.

Celery seed extract is also a popular natural remedy for gout and uric acid problems.

Try to minimize such food like bread and seafood will help with reducing uric acid levels. Try to avoid alcohol and fatty meats altogether.

source: Home Remedies for Uric Acid | Natural Treatment and Cure for Uric Acid

you may also want to check out this site: Home Remedies for Gout | Top 10 Home Remedies

suki din ako ng uric acid :D boom!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa gulay, Beans, Legumes and lentils pinaka mataas. may effect din anf cauliflower and talong.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Wag ka pumunta ng sylvanus at spakol bigla baba uric acid mo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast