New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ECUO Cans featured in a local TV show (GOING GREEN) last year....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It does list the prices... go back to the FB page and click SHOP. Halata di nag-ikot sa FB site.

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/EcuoCansPh
    Would you know if it is cheaper if I buy it direct (through FB) or is it the same price at GNC? Although I really do not know how to shop through FB

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Would you know if it is cheaper if I buy it direct (through FB) or is it the same price at GNC? Although I really do not know how to shop through FB
    GH can hook you up with the importer and get you a discount...plus sama na niya yun 10% cut niya sa discount mo...

Cathy mukhang may itsura pa yun importer doon sa mga photos, midget lang nga...sayang matangkad gusto mo

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    GH can hook you up with the importer and get you a discount...plus sama na niya yun 10% cut niya sa discount mo...

Cathy mukhang may itsura pa yun importer doon sa mga photos, midget lang nga...sayang matangkad gusto mo
    *GH, get me a discount naman? Samahan mo na rin ng kotse.com sticker. hehe. I wanna buy a small can for my Mom since she always brings a can of soda with her. I wanna buy one for myself too since I find it so cute, not like the generic water containers.

*shadow, LOL. hindi ba si Paolo Abrera lang yung matangkad? May hitsura nga but I like guys significantly older than I am
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 7th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

*shadow, LOL. hindi ba si Paolo Abrera lang yung matangkad? May hitsura nga but I like guys significantly older than I am
    Uy sorry na lang sa mga bagets mga groovy oldies ang tipo ni CFY hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I went to GNC Glorietta today to see the product. I had to walk so far in this hot and humid weather only to find out na they do not have it in stock anymore

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I went to GNC Glorietta today to see the product. I had to walk so far in this hot and humid weather only to find out na they do not have it in stock anymore
    "anymore" meaning they wont replace the stocks or they just ran out of supplies and waiting to replenish?

so fb/meet ups na lang?

sir ghosthunter, where to buy ?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011

wala sa GNC? saan kaya meron na shop.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    "anymore" meaning they wont replace the stocks or they just ran out of supplies and waiting to replenish?

so fb/meet ups na lang?

sir ghosthunter, where to buy ?
    GNC Glorietta staff said that the remaining stocks were pulled out yesterday. They said to check na lang IF it will be carried in their branch again. GNC Rockwell said naman na they do not have stocks and MIGHT have stocks again next month.

Sana may Tsikot discount

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    wala sa GNC? saan kaya meron na shop.
    I am wondering where else too since I have never tried shopping through FB. 2 lang bibilhin ko eh baka lugi pa yung seller to meet up with me. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    okay, balitaan niyo na lang kami maam cathy kung may available na.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast