New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Am wondering if there are cheaper options compared than Tiger or Zojirushi. Lock & Lock does have thermal baon gear, but i don't think it's sold locally. tia

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have a Tiger box that I use in the office when I bring home cooked lunch.

Yes, its a bit expensive, but its the brand most trusted (for me). Since grade school and high school I was using those Tiger thermal lunch boxes that bounce when you drop them.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i cheaped out and bought a Thermos lunch jar. Works well but cleaning the cover is a pain

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i use the disposable plastic box with lid, available at the grocery in 6 or 12 piece package.
    but unlike my partner, i dispose of them after use.
    coldness of meal is not an issue, as we have a microwave in the workplace chikka room.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i cheaped out and bought a Thermos lunch jar. Works well but cleaning the cover is a pain
    Isn't Thermos expensive?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we used to bring our lunchs of adobo with rice, wrapped in flamed banana leaves. delicious! pati yung nag-babaon ng kobe beef, nakikipag-exchange gift sa amin.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i use the disposable plastic box with lid, available at the grocery in 6 or 12 piece package.
    but unlike my partner, i dispose of them after use.
    coldness of meal is not an issue, as we have a microwave in the workplace chikka room.

It's not advisable to put any plastic ware (whether hey are microwave safe or not) in the microwave ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's not advisable to put any plastic ware (whether hey are microwave safe or not) in the microwave ...
    I agree. I don't eat in plastic too. I really avoid it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk