New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hi guys.

my friends and i are planning to go on a roadtrip/foodtrip going north (up to la union lang po). suggest naman kayo places to visit and places to eat. yung malapit lang po sana sa main highway (mcarthur) para hindi kami mawawala. cafes are most appreciated since mga coffee addicts mga kasama ko.

thanks thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    How far up to La Union are you guys going?

At the junction of Kennon Rd/Rosario, there will be a gas station on the right side, before you take the left to La Union. (the road to the right will be Kennon Rd towards Baguio) beside the gas station is a little quaint cafe.

S.O.U.L Cafe ang name ng establishment. I had a meal there at one time, about 3 yrs ago.

So, kung magpapa-gas kayo in that area, you might wanna check out the place.

My 2 cents lang...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *pparado
    thanks. kasama talaga yung soul cafe sa dadaanan namin.

we are going up to around san fernando/san juan area kasi we plan to spend the night there. tapos sa morning pabalik manila naman.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    bumping it up

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    here in san fernando, try mo MIDWAY GRILL, along the highway siya infront of st.louis college, try mo baby back nila

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    taga la union magulang ko and madalas kami umuuwi pag nov.1 pero di ko kabisado mga gimikan sa Launion. Sa kapihan napansin ko sa bayan mismo may coffee experience ata. Yun lang napansin ko

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *fortuner13
    san fernando, la union or pampanga? dadaan din kasi kami ng pampanga (pero wag masyado magdivert from the highway)

*oliver1013
    same here. ancestral home namin ang la union. but i grew up here in manila at umuuwi lang ako pag may okasyon so i don't know the places to go. sa agoo kami.

roadtrip/foodtrip suggestions going north (la union)