New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Let's post your restaurant reviews here.

I'll start,

Sumosam, Edsa Shangri la
    Japanese
    Food : 5/10 - average lang as compared to other Japanese restaurants
    Service: 5/10
    Value for Money: 3/10 - too expensive for for an average Japanese food.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Lugang Cafe

Food: 10/10
    Service: 8/10
    Value for money: 10/10

Need better service but overall okay dito.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Doing the rounds in FB...

We ate at Chef Laudico (in San Juan) last August 19, 2018. (Dinner time)

At first, we did not really want to resort to social media publicity as we wanted to sort things out in a discreet way and to personally call them out. However, due to the fact that a week has passed and all we heard were just mere "false assurances", we should not be kept silent. Another group of family surfaced and also suffered from the same problems as ours. They dined at the said restaurant on the same date and half of their family had acute gastroenteritis.

Again, as i have reiterated, almost all of us in the family were hospitalized. Hindi po ito basta basta sakit lang sa tiyan. My dad and sister's kidneys have shut down. My dad had to undergo 2 dialysis. He is still in the hospital as of this very moment. I myself was also hospitalized two days ago. Almost all of us are positive of cholera vibrio. Even the doctors attending us were quite surprised and informed us that it is mandatory for them to report this kind of diagnosis to the Department of Health since cases like this are already rare in the country.

We have not neglected our part to make sure that we always inform and update the erring company. We have continuously informed them about the incident. At first, they were positive and even told us that all the members of the family should have ourselves checked since according to them, "our health is their priority". We even asked them to meet us personally last Tuesday with our lawyer to take the appropriate actions. However, until now, no one from the company bothered to meet with us personally and contented themselves with vague phone conversations.

It was only few moments ago when they again, reached out to my brother regarding the issue.. Probably because I have called them personally and sarcastically asked whether they are still operating regardless of the fact that some families are also complaining about what it is inside their food that made a lot of family members suffer.

It's disturbing to know that up until now, while families are suffering, reservations in the said restaurant are still on going. Please be cautious. As what the other family has said, "We paid not for the food, but for the hospitalization expenses

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sabotage?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    isn't it dangerous to post a potentially ruinous article, without checking its veracity first?
    is this akin to rumor-mongering?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    isn't it dangerous to post a potentially ruinous article, without checking its veracity first?
    Or fake news....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    One of my favourites! Cleaner than niu by Vikings...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    1 week has passed bago nagpatingin sa doctor?
    Aug 19 sila kumain tapos yung resulta ng test aug 25.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its easy to accuse anyone of any wrong doing. But of course, due process must be done and other side must be heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I have been to Guevarra's more than a dozen time na siguro.. ok naman ang food.. nakakasawa na nga lang.. pero parati namang bagong luto..

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
Restaurant reviews thread