New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    namputs....ginugutom tuloy ako.....hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ayy may napuntahan kami dito sa Burgos yata.. or malapit don.. HANDLEBAR.. ayus din ang steak.. straight from the barbie.. specially pag weekends.. kaya lang puro foreigners.. mga bikers pa..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i ate there once. i'm not eating there again. i didn't like the taste of the steak. if you ask me, the moment kakailaganin mo ng A1 steak sauce, may problema na ang meat itself. IMO, if you want cheap steak, buy meat at monterey (okay sa rockwell or cash & carry), grab some extra virgin olive oil at the grocery, then ipaluto mo sa maid sa bahay. just season with salt and pepper. usually around two minutes per side lang naman sa griller kung gusto mong medium well.
    i just ate there kanina! for some reason their steak tasted a bit sweet... ewana ko lang but it didnt like that much. but pricing is good. Although their steak tasted a bit like House of minis = not that good anymore. Both of their steaks tasted grainy/cheap ... yes it was soft but something was wrong. Acceptable but not great, very disappointing. Mas gusto ko pa Hot Racks sa Libis.

funny thing happened ... the bill was 145 (ribeye 125+mineral 20) ... i decided to give 150 then so that i could leave already. I was in the car na when a waitress came and said kulang daw ng 100!! i forgot to put the 100 when i put the 50 hehe wala lang kakahiya, ok lang baka d na ako bumalik there.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    the good steaks in outback are too expensive .. for the same price you can do the buffet at manila pen ..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by luloym
    how much will it set me back sa fire lake grill, dinner for two?
    around 3.5-4K

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    fire lake grill at the cliffhouse in tagaytay (beside yellow cab pizza) - cooked exactly the way you want it; trust me you're going to love this one. if you ask me, one of the best steaks i've ever tasted. chef huang is incredible! semi fine dining

smooth,
    do you have any contact number of fire lake grill by any chance ?
    Last edited by johnart; February 7th, 2006 at 04:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    if you're looking to have your valentines dinner ar Red .. from Feb 13-15, it's a set meal (you have a choice of beef tenderloin, lamb chops or sea bass as the entree), 2,500 per person .. and you've to pay in advance .. ouch

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    steaktown in malate adriatico, very good food and very romantic place. good prices din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    fire lake grill at the cliffhouse in tagaytay (beside yellow cab pizza) - cooked exactly the way you want it; trust me you're going to love this one. if you ask me, one of the best steaks i've ever tasted. chef huang is incredible! semi fine dining

smooth,
    do you have any contact number of fire lake grill by any chance ?
    hi. i don't have it with me now. pero tingnan ko later and post ko as soon as i get the chance.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Monterey Porterhouse 500g, olive oil, pepper, salt = 300 petot

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Recommended Steak Restaurants