New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    CARPACCIO at Malugay...best steak,,best plce for fine dining...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PJC
    Melo's, if we're not talking about price.
    If you want a cheaper alternative, try Bianca's in Makati around reposo area, the street is perpendicular to south super highway... (sorry di ko matandaan exact location details)

BIANCA'S in MALUGAY...just between Carpaccio and Santi's...isa lang ang owner nun...kaya try it...the best yan...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Oo nga sa P guevarra ok ans steak ok pa sa bulsa. pero amoy steak ka..

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    bocarinos in new world hotel is not that bad either .. the steak in le souffle is also pretty good ..
    Last edited by mrpink; February 1st, 2006 at 03:07 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cheap na steaks sa snakaroo at hot rocks sa autocamp or libis!

ayoko sa steak md...2 beses nako nagpunta wala daw silang steak.duh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    natry ko na din yung kay Pcars na kainan.. nakalimutan ko yung name eh,., sa Pioneer center...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Trust me on this one!

TGI-Fridays, Alabang Town Center. Get the Jack Daniels Pork steak. Order the two piece. Okay, when they bring you the plate, the plate is HUGE.. it's about the size of... a serving plate..its oblong..i felt almost guilty having the huge plate full of food in front of me..i felt like a pig heheh. The best part of the meal, is the steak sauce, it has a cherry taste to it..i've never had that kind of a sauce before, and it makes the steak so much better than it already is. The plate comes with a large serving of Rice..veggies n the two pork steaks. I was so full, and fullfilled, i didnt have much room for dessert in my stomach! The cost of the meal is... P450 i think..but the drinks are bottomless, the atmosphere is nice, and it's a great place to dine! Two Thumbs Up, Whenever I feel like having a good meal, I go to TGI-Fridays..They never let me down.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang ok nga yan kriskros ah..for the price madami ka na ngang makakain.wala ba silang beef?hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    antonio's ... ok din steak dun ... nice ambiance ... pero biyahe ka nga lang .. bang valentine's date ba hanap mo ... hehe ..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Meron din beef, masarap talaga dun. American serving size talaga. Basta..they have lots of selections to choose from. They have pastas, Caesar Salads.. sandwiches... salmon..

I took my brother there, and the total cost of the meal was about P1,300. Including Appetizers n drinks. It's a little pricey, but, it's expected from any dining restaurant like that.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Recommended Steak Restaurants