New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Lechon? Masarap yan sa palabok and pancit bihon Mahina na rin kasi Pizza Hut di tulad nung araw....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Lahat ata ng food chains ganyan na ang trend, being commercialize kesa mag taas ng presyo.. sustainability ba?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Weird combination... May nakita nga ako sa 7-11 eh siopao with dinuguan inside... YUCK!
    hindi naman weird kasi diba ang partner ng dinuguan eh puto

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yun dip the puto on the dinuguan and not the other way around. Here the siopao is big and the dinuguan filling is small... And siopao's texture is not the same as puto, basta kadiri... Di nga mabenta eh, I expect 7-11 to phase it out soon...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31JNEVHZxO8"]YouTube - Domino's Tests Limits Of What Humans Will Eat[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyXC4kyY-s0"]YouTube - Taco Bell's New Green Menu Takes No Ingredients From Nature The Onion America's Finest News Source[/ame]
    Last edited by safeorigin; November 23rd, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    hmm. let me give it a try. i'm kinda curious how that crispy lechon would taste. if it's even crispy. :bwahaha:

yung siopao with dinuguan super ewan. sana may makita akong mag try para malaman ko ung reaction in his/her face if masarap ba or hinde.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually this is nothing new, remember the Herc's pizza parlor few years ago? doon ko unang natry ang lechon pizza

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^How was it?

It doesn't seem like a good combination. I also doubt if they'd use quality lechon for their pizza.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 23rd, 2010 at 09:55 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^How was it?

It doesn't seem like a good combination. I also doubt if they's use quality lechon for their pizza.
    that's what i'm thinkin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^How was it?

It doesn't seem like a good combination. I also doubt if they's use quality lechon for their pizza.
    I really can't remember, ang tagal na sobra eh that was the time na super sikat ang Don Henricos they were new dito sa Manila tapos nagbukas din ang Herc's pizza sa ATC to rival them.

the Herc's pizza was owned by a famous chef before eh, mataba yun chef

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pizza Hut Lechon Pizza