New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    now available
    Roasted pork and crispy "balat ng lechon" on mozzarela cheese and special lechon sauce!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    pampabata uli hehe after kfc double down eto naman

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Weird combination... May nakita nga ako sa 7-11 eh siopao with dinuguan inside... YUCK!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pizza Hut's quality has declined since the 90s.

I've been disappointed by Pizza Hut too many times this year so I am never going back there. I already told my friends that Pizza Hut is banned from our lunch list. lol.

I'd rather go to Brooklyn or S&R.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Weird combination... May nakita nga ako sa 7-11 eh siopao with dinuguan inside... YUCK!

haha kadiri nga

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    'king ina!!! double down ng KFC now lechon pizza, ano ba gusto niyo patayin na kami?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    included in my killing me softly list.. there it goes on and on and on..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung siopao with dinuguan inside, parang kapallit ng puto yung bread ng siopao?..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    napaka decadent naman niyan

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    greenwich is fast gaining its competitor pizza hut and shakey's... pizza hut did decline in the quality of their pizza, so does shakey's i used to enjoy their pizza's but the quality seems to deteriorate...

lately the pizza crust of shakeys i had eaten has molds in it, it means that the dough was prepared way ahead of time and wasnt stored at a controlled temperature...

pizza hut's taste very commercial, very plain, much like those sold on a cheap pizza stand...they never upgrade the quality

yellow cab isnt that good themselves, crust is soft not firm which doesnt hold the fillings well...

joey pepperoni comes to a surprize if they could maintain the quality of what i had eaten last sunday then its all good=)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Pizza Hut Lechon Pizza