New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    isa pa palang masarap is yung Toho Food Center.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If we're still in the '90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    It's still there. It was closed almost over a year, yung management/owner also runs Wai Ying and Ying ying...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    huh? closed na ba Ang Tunay? parang open pa when I passed by the other day ah.

yung Golden Fortune sa tabi ng Peace Hotel masarap din hehe
    I went there a couple of months ago. Their sign is still there but if you go in, it's closed. My Binondo-based friends told me they closed. I hope they do re-open. I really liked their food before.
    Last edited by K.I.L.L.; August 12th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    It's still there. It was closed almost over a year, yung management/owner also runs Wai Ying and Ying ying...
    I know that it's still there, what I meant was Hinde na usi president

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Ang Tunay Beef Centre has been closed for some time already and aren't Wai Ying and Ying Ying the same restaurant? Manosa opened Maki Centre close to the corner of Salazar and Benavidez. I think the original Tasty restaurant was the one on Masangkay street. I do find the Retiro and Ongpin branches more convenient though.
    Tunay Beef is very much open, It underwent some renovations though. I work just across them. Wai Ying has two shops in Benavidex, near Salazar and another in front of Hope Christian. Ying ying is at the corner of Nueva and Dasmarinas. Wai Ying, Ying Ying and President are operated by the same owner. New Manosa is along Onpin near corner Alonso also still open. And Tasty used to have a shop in Nueva, then moved to Ongpin beside Binondo Church. It is now located at along Condesa Street.

Last edited by Monseratto; August 12th, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I went there a couple of months ago. Their sign is still there but if you go in, it's closed. My Binondo-based friends told me they closed. I hope they do re-open. I really liked their food before.
    ang alam ko din open pa. but bihira na ako kumain doon. mahal kasi sobra tapos konti lang serving hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Tunay Beef is very much open, never closed ever. I work just across them. Wai Ying has two shops in Benavidex, near Salazar and another in front of Hope Christian. Ying ying is at the corner of Nueva and Dasmarinas. Wai Ying, Ying Ying and President are operated by the same owner. New Manosa is along Onpin near corner Alonso also still open. And Tasty used to have a shop in Nueva, then moved to Ongpin beside Binondo Church. It is now located at along Condesa Street.
    That's good news then! I need to make a trip to Binondo to eat good food!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That's good news then! I need to make a trip to Binondo to eat good food!
    Pagpunta sa Binondo ay consider na trip kasi sa traffic at bagal nang sasakyan doon.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Ang Tunay Beef Centre has been closed for some time already and aren't Wai Ying and Ying Ying the same restaurant? Manosa opened Maki Centre close to the corner of Salazar and Benavidez. I think the original Tasty restaurant was the one on Masangkay street. I do find the Retiro and Ongpin branches more convenient though.

Masuki was originally Ma Kong, the first restaurant of the Ma family on Benavidez street. Ma Mon Luk is a different restaurant but offered a very similar product. Local Chinese legend has it that the guy who owned both gave Ma Kong to the original wife and Ma Mon Luk to the mistress. They have branches now at MOA and Megamall.
    Buhay pa ang Ang Tunay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    may isang sikat din noon eh sa tapat ng san lorenzo ruiz ung chuan kee ata.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast