New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    major lechon stores only sell a certain number to preserve the quality, Elars, do this, you have to order in advance if there is an major occasion coming up, actually what they do is at least for elars is they call there regular customers in advance and ask if they would like to reserve...they call us everytime malapit na ang X'mas, new year

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    here's the website that you can order lechon cebu, I haven't tried there service so I can't comment on them...maybe contact them and ask na lang...

http://www.lechoncebu.com/

and saka nga pala kung oorder kayo sa CNT, don't forget na sabihin balutin nila nun naka box, meron addtional na bayad pero mas maayos pag naka box...

sabi nila mas masarap daw sa elarz sa speaker Perez compare sa elars sa Quezon Ave.? lagi kasi kami sa doon sa Quezon Ave bumibili...totoo ba? sino ba original sa kanila?
    I tried it na sa site na yan. Sa kanila kami umorder this month lang july 5. Masarap at macrispy ang balat ng lechon nila. At hindi na kailangan ng sarsa kasi malasa na sya. Masarap talaga ng lechon cebu compared dito sa manila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    cebu & davao lechons are the best!

i remember our last xmas party our tennis club had, we had a cebu lechon flown in via pal. may pinabili na lang dun tapos ambag-ambag na lang sa plane fare sarap!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Iyon isa naming kasama sa trabaho.... tuwing may okasyon sa kanila.... lechon Zamboanga ang handa.... Masarap!

6404:pump:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    here's the website that you can order lechon cebu, I haven't tried there service so I can't comment on them...maybe contact them and ask na lang...

http://www.lechoncebu.com/

and saka nga pala kung oorder kayo sa CNT, don't forget na sabihin balutin nila nun naka box, meron addtional na bayad pero mas maayos pag naka box...

sabi nila mas masarap daw sa elarz sa speaker Perez compare sa elars sa Quezon Ave.? lagi kasi kami sa doon sa Quezon Ave bumibili...totoo ba? sino ba original sa kanila?
    I order lechon from www.lechoncebu.com last month. You order 3
    days before the celebration. Then you pick up to the airport. Kung anu yung size ng lechon na order rin mo yun lang ang babayaran mo. Wala ka ng babayaran pa sa airport.

And there lechon is truly the best. The meat was tender and juicy and the skin was crunchy. Its yummmy. It is flavorful from inside out. Nagustuhan nga ng mga relatives ko ang lasa ng lechon nila. Tasty kasi sya. And very delicious pa.

try lechon cebu

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di pa ba ginagaya ng Lydia's, Ping-ping's at ni Mang Tomas yang lechon Cebu?
    Puro QC lang at sa Cebu available ang nakikita ko sa thread. Meron din bang Lechon Cebu (imitation?) somewhere in the south of Manila......say Pasay, Baclaran or Cavite area?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i havent tried an authentic lechon cebu yet, but so far heres my criteria of having a good lechon:

1. freshness of the pork
    2. tenderness of the pork meat, it has to be juicy and succulent, it must not fray upon chewing and must have a good texture not a buble gum like
    3. with or without the sauce it shouldnt have that "maanta" taste
    4. the fat must be of minimal thickness
    5. the skin must be crispy all through out, it must have that certain bite
    6. the sauce should be a bit sweet, salty, and it has to have a bite of spiciness and a bit of a tartness.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by semaey View Post
    I tried it na sa site na yan. Sa kanila kami umorder this month lang july 5. Masarap at macrispy ang balat ng lechon nila. At hindi na kailangan ng sarsa kasi malasa na sya. Masarap talaga ng lechon cebu compared dito sa manila.
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerturner View Post
    I order lechon from www.lechoncebu.com last month. You order 3
    days before the celebration. Then you pick up to the airport. Kung anu yung size ng lechon na order rin mo yun lang ang babayaran mo. Wala ka ng babayaran pa sa airport.

And there lechon is truly the best. The meat was tender and juicy and the skin was crunchy. Its yummmy. It is flavorful from inside out. Nagustuhan nga ng mga relatives ko ang lasa ng lechon nila. Tasty kasi sya. And very delicious pa.

try lechon cebu
    parang connected kayong pareho dyan sa lechon cebu website ah...hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    lechon's in cebu

too bad they don't use "sarsa" there as with mang thomas and the likes

they only use a mixture of vinegar and soy sauce

but the flavor on the lechon itself is more than enough

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    That is why they don't need sauce "sarsa" or mang tomas coz the flavor of lechon itself is more than enough. Its tasty na.

Thats the best of lechon cebu.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Kung kaw ang papiliin saan mo gustong bumili ng lechon?