New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our 7th year anniversary is nearing and I I'm thinking of surprising her by booking at this place. Have some questions lang. To those who already stayed there...hope you can help:

1. Is the cottages airconditioned? Medyo mainit na kasi ngayon
    2. If we stay there overnight, do we just get a room or the whole cottage?
    3. Do they have a secured parking space?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Our 7th year anniversary is nearing and I I'm thinking of surprising her by booking at this place. Have some questions lang. To those who already stayed there...hope you can help:

1. Is the cottages airconditioned? Medyo mainit na kasi ngayon
    2. If we stay there overnight, do we just get a room or the whole cottage?
    3. Do they have a secured parking space?

TIA
    1. No
    3. Yes

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi. I've been to Sonya's Garden several times. Anwers to your questions:

1. I think they do have some rooms that are air-conditioned. However, the room we stayed in was not air-conditioned. They offer bed and breakfast services. However, they do have a restaurant and bakery - both serve pretty good meals/food.
    2. You can either get a room or a small cottage.
    3. Yes.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; April 19th, 2007 at 08:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Ghost & Nico.

I might not push thru coz of the lack of airconditioning. I might try out Taal Vista instead.

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Djerms, hindi sya gaanong mainit because there is A LOT of vegetation around the area so breezy yung lugar.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I stayed in a place similar to like that sa Villa Escudero cottage + CR no aircon no TV. P 2,400 per couple including lunch, dinner, breakfast.
    ang init noon may araw, parusa!

i also stayed in those cottages in Tagaytay Picnic Grove ni hina-neymoon ko yun bago ko GF sa bago ko work noon. may TV naman at mainit sa tanghali at hapon pero ang hirap kumilos dami nag-picnic. feeling ko ang daming butas ng cottage
    Last edited by oldblue; April 19th, 2007 at 11:43 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Thanks Ghost & Nico.

I might not push thru coz of the lack of airconditioning. I might try out Taal Vista instead.

Thanks.
    Try the Boutique may aircon, patio/terrace ung rooms,lcd tv's in all rooms, free wifi, free use of dvd's, selection of pillows and soap(parang lush)
    046 4131885 4131795

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Si: ALready tried The Botique 3 weeks ago. Very nice place indeed pero medyo pricey. Room itself cost me 7k. Wala pa dun yung food and fuel expenses.

Taal vista okay kaya?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Djerms

Taal Vista is OK.

I liked it there.

Aircon is cold, room is nice and clean, the head is spacious and clean as well.

I even checked in at the dead of night (around 2-3 in the morning) they were very accomodating.

I'll go back there someday.

Another option for a nice and cozy place would be Discovery Suites Tagaytay.

Get the biggest room in the house. You won't regret it. The head is big with a big tub facing the lake and volcano.

They have wine and cheese at night and even give you milk and cookies before bedtime.

Hope this helps.

:regards:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can also try country suites, discovery suites din may ari. ganda pa ng ambiance!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Inquiry Re: Sonya's Garden