New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my dessert for lunch today was fresh pineapple that the maid cut up this morning and chilled in the ref. since the tabasco was on its last legs, i shook the dregs into the cold pineapple slice on my plate. SARAP PALA! that one was the weirdest food i sprinkled tabasco on to.

guys, what is your favorite hot sauce? anong food ang madalas nyo lagyan ng hot sauce?

my favorite now is the tabasco habanero. :fire:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    chilli garlic everytime talap!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xto
    chilli garlic everytime talap!
    mismo! i love the leekumkee brand.

when we have fried pork liempo, the sawsawan is lkk chili garlic dissolved in datu puti.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    genuine homemade brew made by my mom - she just picks the sili from our garden - guaranteed fresh and without other chemicals and preservatives

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mga sir,

have you ever tried insanity sauce? the hottest sauce in the universe... literally.... nakalagay nga sa nutrifact bawal sa may heart ailment eh...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not exactly hot sauce pero look for bottles of Pinakurat at Market Market grocery or in one of the stalls inside the mall at the ground floor. Tuba vinegar with lots of chili. Yum!

LKK's chili oil is also a very popular dip at our house.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    mga sir,

have you ever tried insanity sauce? the hottest sauce in the universe... literally.... nakalagay nga sa nutrifact bawal sa may heart ailment eh...
    i found this on a hot sauce store. it is rated 10 while tabasco is 4. dave's insanity hot sauce is habanero based and good! but in very little amounts. the potency is delayed and gives a good even burn. i cook soup and add at most 2 drops. also makes a good novelty and or gag gift. i send them to my bro in laws. so many funny stories, except for the person "burned." they thought the label (one drop max) was a joke there is also the ultimate insanity (10++) and special reserve but will probably too hot and too pricey already.

i also like our own labuyo usually with vinegar.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    chili oil for me. sarap ihalo sa yangchow fried rice.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno
    Not exactly hot sauce pero look for bottles of Pinakurat at Market Market grocery or in one of the stalls inside the mall at the ground floor. Tuba vinegar with lots of chili. Yum!
    yup... sarap ng pinakurat! parang yoko na bumalik sa ordinary vinegar afterwards...

matagal na akong di bumibili ng tabasco... local brands na lang ang binibili ko... habanera yata yung name... parang chili + mango puree siya... sarap siya... iba ang flavor compared to ordinary chili sauces...

or... sa bahay... chili powder na lang ang gamit ko ngayon...

siling labuyo fresh from the garden.......i eat it in chopped form..sabay sa rice at ulam..tsalap!....whew!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Hot Sauce!!! Tabasco and others...