New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the best would be Razon's halo halo, if you are northbound, drop by Razons halo halo at LC building Mac Arthur Highway before the junction

and sice you are already there, why not try bonnies BBQ besides it, so if ever you get into a traffic on the way up north or back south=)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    chocolate cake - ms.polly's

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^I go all the way to Merville to buy this cake

Where can I buy leche flan with macapuno on top? I've been looking for this forever. It's so good because the flavor of the leche flan gets absorbed by the macapuno. It's no good if you buy the leche flan and macapuno separately.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^I go all the way to Merville to buy this cake

Where can I buy leche flan with macapuno on top? I've been looking for this forever. It's so good because the flavor of the leche flan gets absorbed by the macapuno. It's no good if you buy the leche flan and macapuno separately.
    ms.cathy, sa shell magallanes meron polly's chocolate cake. tabi ng asia pacific college. yung leche flan di ko po alam kung san merong.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^thanks they have nga at Shell maga but I go to Merville because they sell it cheaper. lol.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Golden Spoon FroYo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tried Banapple recently. Ang sarap ng Banoffee! I am so glad they have a branch now in Makati. Ang hirap lang ng parking at ang daming tao.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Home made Crema de Fruta.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Grahams!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Suman sa latik....

11.6K:cheers:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
himagas thread